♔.Chapter 11

Kim Sang pulled up in front of a huge modern 50 story apartment. *So this is where those buttholes live*, you thought. *Too nice of a place for them.* A smirk spread across your face.

"So Hana, do you want to come up or stay in the car?" Ahjussi asked you.

"I'll stay in the car."

You definitely did not want to see them. That would just make the day a whole lot worse than it already is.

"Ok then," Ahjussi said as he pulled into the parking lot next to the building.

All of a sudden you saw about 50 girls with signs and noise makers screaming outside the building. *What the heck is going on? * you thought.

"Great! Fangirls," you heard Ahjussi mumble.

Suddenly one of the girls turned towards your car and pointed her finger at Ahjussi.

"IT'S EXO'S MANAGER. GET HIM. MUST GET HIM TO GET TO EXO!" she screamed. All of a sudden your car were swarmed by the mob of girls.

"Ahjussi, what the heck is going on!" you screamed. Ahjussi continued to drive, honking and swearing at the girls as he drove.

"Fangirls," he yelled back. "Actually not just fangirls, but Saesang fans. They're crazy!"

He looked at you will genuine fear in his eyes. You had never heard of Saesang fans, but whatever they were, they were definitely scary. Finally Ahjussi pulled the car up next to the building.

"You sure you want to stay in the car?" Ahjussi asked. You looked back and saw the fangirls running towards the car again.

"No. I think I'll come."

And with that, Ahjussi and you ran towards the door as fast as your legs could carry you.

~INSIDE THE APARTMENT BUILDING~

After getting into the building and making sure the door was locked, so the fangirls couldn't come after you, Ahjussi and you started to walk towards the elevators. Ahjussi pushed the UP button. You looked around the lobby of the building.*Not too shabby*, you thought as you nodded your head.

The door of the elevator opened and the two of you stepped in. Ahjussi pushed the button for the top floor.
"Wow Ahjussi, SM really put out the money for them. Penthouse, Now that's what you call fancy!", you said with a smile.

"You need a penthouse to house 12 boys," he replied, "but yes, they definitely put out the money for them.  As I told you, they are going to be huge". He pumped his fist in a Fighting! motion.

*Yeah right*, you thought as you rolled your eyes.

At the 50th floor the elevator stopped and the two of you got out. You both walked up towards the only other door on this floor and Ahjussi slide up the pin pad cover and typed in a few numbers. The door beeped and then sprung open.

"HYUNG! IT'S MY TURN!"

"GO GET IT THEN!"

All of a sudden, a magazine hit you square in the face. It fell to the ground.

*Really?*

You looked up to see the 12 EXO members staring at you with looks of surprise on their faces.

"WHICH ONE OF YOU BUTTHOLES THREW THIS!" you yelled as you picked it up and shook it at them.

"ANSWER ME!"

None of them dared move.
Ahjussi chuckled to himself. *They are all so much alike*, he thought as he watched you stare down EXO.