Chapter 12:

Madison's pov💢
-next day-
"Ready?" Sierra asks me.
"Yeah." I sigh.
She gives me a sympathetic smile. We get into her car and start driving to the address he texted me. She pulls into the driveway.
"Good luck." She says. I laugh.
"Yeah." I get out of the car, and go up to the front door. I knock twice.
"Hey." He answers the door. I just smile and walk in.
I sit down on the couch and he sits down next to me. He puts his hand on my thigh.
"What are you doing?" I motion to his hand.
"We're a couple. Remember?" He leans in closer to me. I lean back.
"You have to at least act like you like me."
"No I don't."
"Yes you do." He punches me in the stomach.
"Why do I have to?"
"Because your dad hired me remember?"
"What?" I lean back to look at him.
"Oh. Guess I forgot to mention that." He smiles mischievously.
"Mention what?"
"Your dad before he went back to jail, he hired me to beat you."
"What?" My mouth hangs open a little.
He grins.
I push him away from me, stand up, and speed walk out the front door. A tear rolls down my cheek.
I open the car door.
"What happened?"
"Just drive I'll tell you on the way." She turns on the car and drives away.
"Okay, so long story short my dad was abusive. He went to jail. Then when I went to magcon he somehow escaped. That's when Cameron found out, because we were on a date. Anyways, I guess before the police caught him and put him back in jail he hired my ex boyfriend to beat me until he got out. That's why Kyle forced me to date him." I explain to her.
"What!?"
"Right." I agree with her.
"And my other 'what!?' Is gonna be to.. You went on a date with my brother!!" She squeals.
"One. And nothing happened."
"Where did you go? What did you do? What did you wear?"
I laugh.
"Relax. We went to the beach, and swam, and ate food, and just walked along the beach, and I wore leggings and a cardigan. Why?"
"Because you guys need to date already. It's so annoying that you aren't." I laugh.
"We're never going to."
"Sure." She rolls her eyes.
"We aren't." I defend.
"You will. Wanna bet?"
"Fine. What are we betting?"
"If you date him you buy me a manicure and pedicure. If you don't then I'll buy you a manicure and pedicure?"
"Deal." We shake on it. She's gonna lose.
We get back to the house. Thank god Kyle didn't punch me in the face again. That would just cause so much problems. Especially since tomorrow is thanksgiving. But I'm staying for 6 more days after that. I couldn't get a flight back home any sooner. But oh well. I don't mind. Well I do and don't. I do cause I don't want to see Kyle. And I don't cause I get to spend time with Cameron.
-thanksgiving day (next day)-
It's currently 11:00am. I woke up early from having my stupid nightmares. Now I'm having them about Kyle too. Ugh. Speaking of Kyle, I have to be at his place at 12:00 because I have to. Which is hell.
Sierra offered to drive me there. I told her she didn't have to. But she insisted. So I just went along with it.
I straighten my hair, put my usual makeup on which consists of eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner. I then get dressed in leggings, a jean jacket shirt type thing, black infinity scarf, and combat boots.
"Ready?" Sierra pops her head into my room. I nod.
"Yeah I guess."
"You look nice though." She laughs.
"Thanks." I laugh with her.
We then head off to Kyle's. Yay me. We arrive at kyle's and I get out of the car. I knock on the door and he immediately opens it.
"Happy thanksgiving babe." He greets me.
"Ew dont call me that."
"We're dating, I can do whatever I want."
"No you actually can't. You don't own me. Plus, I'm only dating you because if I don't you'll hurt Cameron." He rolls his eyes at me. I'm just not in the mood for his bullshit today.
He kisses me but I don't kiss him back.
"Kiss me back or we're gonna have a problem." He squeezes my wrist. He then kisses me again and I have no choice but to kiss back. He tugs at the bottom of my shirt. I pull away.
"What are you doing?"
"I'm gonna have sex with my girlfriend." He says like its so obvious.
"No you're not. I'm not having sex with you."
"You did before." He counters.
"We were actually dating then. I actually liked you then. Until you know you cheated on me." I shrug.
He punches me in the stomach. I fall to my knees.
"You will sleep with me."
"No. I won't."
He then kicks my stomach. I groan in pain. I already have bruises there.
"Now?" He asks. I shake my head no.
He pulls me to my feet by grabbing my arm. He then punches my jaw and let's me fall to the ground. This is lovely. (Note the sarcasm)
He then kicks my back repeatedly. Probably because he wants me to be covered in bruises everywhere and he knows I have a bad back from gymnastics. He pulls me up again.
"Leave." He points to the door. I touch my bloody lip. He got my jaw and my lip all in one punch. I walk as fast as I can to the car. Sierra gasps.
"Just go." I say softly cause it hurts so much. You'd think a few punches wouldn't hurt too, too bad. But it does when the guy is 6'1 and he kicks you after he punches you. Oh and he goes to the gym, everyday, so that doesn't help one bit.
"You need to stop this." Sierra lectures me.
"I already told you no. I already made my decision. You know that." I barely get out.
"You have to tell Cameron. You have to tell someone. Go to a doctor. Anything."
"No doctor. No Cameron. No nothing."
"Ugh. You're so stubborn. Cameron wouldn't want you getting hurt."
"And I don't want Cameron hurt. So leave it alone." She sighs in defeat and we both get out of the car. We both head up to my room. I have to change, there's blood on my shirt.
I put on a burgundy skater skirt, a cropped sweater, brown lace up riding boots, and knee high socks. It is thanksgiving so I mean why not?
"Better?" I come out of the bathroom and ask Sierra. She smiles.
"Love it." I'm still in so much pain but I'm trying to not show it since I don't want anyone to see. Cameron's mom is busy in the kitchen cooking. Cameron's dad is watching the football game. And I have no idea where Cameron is but me and Sierra are in the dining room arguing.
"You have to tell him!" She whisper/ yells.
"No. I already told you no. I'm fine."
"really? Your split lip, black eye, bruises all over your stomach and back, you hunching over, and your bruised jaw are fine?"
"Yes."
She rolls her eyes.
"You're impossible. You have to tell Cameron this is getting ridiculous!"
"Tell me what?" I hear from behind me. Cameron. Shit. Shit. Shit.
"Nothing." I brush it off. Sierra gives me a death look. She knows I'm not gonna tell him. It's better off that he doesn't know.
"Ugh." She grabs my hand and Cameron's hand and leads us both upstairs to my room.
"Tell him." She motions towards Cameron.
"It's nothing." She scoffs.
"It really is nothing." I try and convince her.
"Tell me what?" Cameron gets more interested.
"Nothing."
"No it is something you have to know." Sierra says.
"No it's not." I argue with her.
"Mads." He grabs my hand.
"Tell me." He practically pleads. I sigh. I guess I have to.
"fine. Sierra can you leave for a minute?" She smiles and nods. Clearly happy I'm telling him.
"Just don't freak out. Okay?"
"Okay." He swallows hard.
"I'm dating Kyle my ex." I start out with. I pause for a minute to see his reaction.
"The one who cheated on you?" I nod slightly.
"Why? Why would you do that? He hurt you!" He freaks.
"I'm not done." He calms down and I continue.
"When I went to go pick up the groceries your mom needed I saw him there. He said hi to me and that was the end. But when I was walking out to the car he was there and said I had to date him or.." I trail off.
"Or what?"
"Ugh. Or he'd hurt you." I put my hand up so he lets me finish.
"At first I said no but then he punched me in the stomach twice and then in the eye. So I kinda have a black eye. I eventually agreed and he left. So I came home. When I came home Sierra saw me and pulled me into the bathroom I told her everything because I needed her to help me with all of this. She covered up my eye. The next day he demanded I go see him. So I did. Sierra drove me because well, she offered. He put his hand on my thigh and then I pushed it off and he told me that before my dad went back to jail he hired him to beat me until he got out." I look down. Cameron seems tense.
"Keep going." He says softly.
"I didn't know he did that. I wanted to "break up with him" but knew I couldn't. I didn't want you getting hurt. Trust me, I know what he can do. Sierra told me that you could handle yourself and I knew that. But I still wasn't gonna let him hurt you, or try to. I had to go over there today too. Sierra drove me once again. He kissed me but I didn't kiss him back. He then told me 'you have to kiss me back or we're gonna have a problem' so I did. Then, he tried going way too far, and since I wouldn't sleep with him he... Hmm.... Umm..." I try to find the right wording where it wouldn't make Cameron upset.
"Just say it." He urges.
"Beat me."
"What exactly did he do?"
"He punched and kicked me repeatedly in the stomach. Then he punched my jaw which caused a bruise to form there too, it also split my lip, and he then kicked my back repeatedly because he knows my back sucks so I have bruises and scars all over my stomach and back." I say like its no big deal.
Cameron looks hurt. Like someone just stabbed him in the heart with a knife.
He gently lifts up my shirt to see all the bruises and scars.
"Is this it?" He chokes out.
"My back." I whisper. He turns me around to look at it. After he's done he turns me back around to face him. He touches my split lip, gently.
"I don't know why you would do this." He shakes his head.
"It's clearly hurting you! I can handle myself! I don't need your protection! I don't want your protection. It doesn't help anyone."
"I didn't ask you if you wanted it or not." I cross my arms.
"I didn't ask for your protection."
"I didn't ask you if you wanted it. I did it cause I wanted to. And trust me I just don't go around giving that kind of shit out." I point.
"Oh wow thank you so much. I feel so special. So much better now." He says sarcastically. I give him a dirty look.
"Just leave Cameron. This isn't your decision wether I date him or not." I look away from him.
"Fine date him. I don't care." He puts his hands up in surrender and walks out. That was not the reaction I was expecting. Sierra walks in and sits next to me on the bed.
"I'm so sorry." She hugs me gently.
"Whatever." I shake my head. I put my head in my hands.
Cameron's pov💢
Of course I was pissed. Kyle is hurting her over and over. For me? She doesn't need to! I don't want her to! I'm fine on my own. I don't want her getting beat up for me. She doesn't need to do that. She shouldn't of done that in the first place. She should of just told me. But no she reluctantly dated Kyle. I hate Kyle. He cheated on her when they were actually dating and now he gets to date her and beat her and she'll still stay with him. Ugh! If she wants to date Kyle then I want to date someone else too.
-at dinner (4 hours later)-
Madison's pov💢
I haven't seen Cameron since our argument earlier.
We're all sitting down at the table but Cameron. No one knows where he is. Seconds later after thinking that he walks in with some slut behind him. Wonderful.
"Mom, dad, this is Brittney." He introduces them. His mom sets a plate for her. I hate her already. She's so perky, and annoying. She needs to shut up. Wow, I'm a good person.
After dinner me and Sierra are cleaning up the kitchen.
"So you hate Brittney?" She smirks.
"Whatever. I have a boyfriend anyways." She tilts her head at me and gives me a 'really' look.
"Yes. And it's about time I embrace it."
"Why now?" She asks.
"If Cameron wants to date then fine." I say putting a dish into the dishwasher.
"You and Cameron weren't a
thing though so.." She trails off.
"I know. I'm glad. I'm happy with Kyle." I lie. She knows I'm lying too. She knows I'm just saying all this cause I hate Brittney. She knows I like Cameron too. Probably from just now if she didn't realize it before.
Cameron's mom comes up next to me.
"I thought you and Cameron were together?" She asks.
"what? No. Never. We're just friends."
"Oh. It just looks like you guys are a thing. Or had a thing." She smiles and walks away. Sierra laughs.
"Shut up." I push her playfully.
Sierra and I go up to my room.
"I hate her. Who even is Brittney anyways?"
"I have no idea." She shakes her head.
"Well I don't like her." I plop down on the bed next to her.
"I know." She laughs. My phone buzzes. I pick it up from the table.
Kyle: come to my place. Now.
I groan and show my phone to Sierra.
"He's your boyfriend. Embrace it." She mimics my words.
"I hate you." I stand up. We both walk out of the door telling everyone we need to go get something for tonight. We don't though. Cameron gives me a look saying I know where you're actually going. I don't look at him though. I just see it from the corner of my eye. Sierra leads me to her car and we drive off to kyle's. The drive seems so much quicker than usual. I hate coming here. Sierra gives me a sympathetic smile. I walk to the door and he opens it smiling. He motions for me to come in.
There's candles lit. What the hell?
"Why so fancy?" I ask him.
"Our first time as a couple has to be special."
"I already told you no." This kid can't take a hint.
"Well..." He pulls out a knife.
I take a step back. Holy fuck.
"What about now?" He asks stepping closer to me. I just look at the knife.
"Why do you care so much about this? Why did I have to date you? All you had to do was beat me."
"You'll never leave cause by dating me your protecting your precious Cameron." I roll my eyes.
"Now, back to what I was saying. What about now?" He motions to the knife.
"No."
He starts coming towards me.
"No!" I hear someone say. What the fuck?
Kyle turns around. Cameron. Oh my fuck. This isn't gonna be good.
"You must be Cameron." He smiles widely. Ew.
"Yeah. And you must be the dick that's hurting her." Cameron smirks.
Cameron's pov💢
Madison and Sierra left. I know they're going to Kyle's. I shouldn't of blown up on mads like that. She was just trying to protect me. I shouldn't of brought Brittney. I was just jealous she had a boyfriend. Even if she didn't want to date him. She was only doing it for me. But I was still pissed. She'll date him, but not me?
"Come on Brittney, I'll take you home." I grab her hand and we go to the car. I quickly drive her home then head over to kyle's. Good thing Sierra texted me the address. I pull into the drive way behind sierra's car. I go up to the driver's side.
"Hey." She rolls down the window.
"She inside?"
She just nods.
"Okay I'm going in." I walk in through the door and see Kyle holding a knife. What the fuck?
"You must be Cameron." Kyle says.
"Yeah. And you must be the dick that's hurting her."
"I am." He says proudly.
"Yeah. You shouldn't be proud of that." I walk over to Madison.
"What the fuck are you doing here? You gotta go."
"No. I'm not leaving here, without you."
"Cameron, seriously." She looks at Kyle then back at me.
She looks scared. I look at Kyle and see that he's playing with the knife.
"What'd he do?" I ask scared shitless.
"Nothing... Yet."
"Yet?"
"Okay that's enough chit chatting let's get down to business. So Madison are you gonna sleep with me or not?" He asks her.
What the fuck!? Sleep with her! No!
"No. I told you this." He shrugs. He starts walking over to her. I cut him off.
"Just leave her alone."
"Mm.....no." Kyle moves around me and goes over to her.
"Take another step and I'll stab her." Kyle says to me. Fuck. Sierra then comes in through the door.
Madison's pov💢
Great now sierras here. This is just getting worse and worse. Kyle touches the tip of the knife above my hip. I look down at it then back up at Cameron.
"Just let her go. Please." Cameron practically begs.
"Cameron, just leave. It's only making things worse."
"Making things worse?" He steps forward.
"Oh that's another step sorry bro." Kyle says and digs the knife into my side.
I groan in pain and fall to the floor.
"Oh my god." Sierra says and starts dialing something on her phone.
Cameron comes to my side.
"You're gonna be fine." I'm getting dizzy. I touch my hand to my head. My other hand is holding where I just got stabbed. Cameron takes my hand off of my stab wound and places his hand there, trying to stop the bleeding.
The next thing I see is just black.