Chapter 1:

Chapter 1:
Madison's pov💢
-intro-
My names Madison, Madison Brown. I'm 19, and I have brown hair, and brown eyes. My mom died when I was young. My dad, well, let's just say he's in jail. So I live in an apartment by myself. My best friend is Matt Espinosa. He's been my friend since 7th grade. He's been busy with magcon though so I don't really see him.
-end intro-
My phone rings. "Matt💩" is on my screen. Weird he usually doesn't call me first.
"Hello?" I pick up.
"Madison!!" He yells.
"Yes?" I say with a laugh.
"Guess what!"
"What?"
"I'm gonna be at your door in 3..2..1" I hear a knock. I hang up, and walk over to the door. I open it. Matt is actually here.
"Matt!" I squel and give him a hug.
"Mads!" He squeezes me tighter and lifts me up off the ground.
"What are you doing here?" I ask him.
"I'm back in town for a week before the next magcon tour starts." I look down. He's leaving in a week already? He just got here.
"Hey, head up. Your coming with me." He lifts my chin up.
"Seriously?" I smile at him.
"Yes." He laughs. I hug him again.
"What's new with you? How's life?" I ask him. He shrugs.
"Nothing really. The usually magcon tours. What about you?" I laugh.
"I don't do anything other than go to work everyday."
"Are you ever gonna go to college?" He asks.
"I don't know. Probably not. I can't afford it, but I need to go to college. I think I'll take some online one." I shrug.
"Oh. I almost forgot. I invited the guys from magcon over here. I thought it'd be a good idea if you got to know them before he tour started up again."
"Yeah that's fine." I smile at him.
-7pm-
I hear a knock at my door. Matt gets off the couch to go and answer it.
"Hey Cameron." Matt says and let's him in.
"This is Madison." Matt says motioning towards me.
"Hey." I say. He just kinda stares at me for a while.
Cameron's pov💢
I go to the address Matt tells me to and go up to the second floor. Matt quickly opens the door and greets me.
"Hey." Madison says to me. Holy fuck. I just stare at her for a minute.
"Hi." I say after I realize I didn't answer her.
She walks away into the kitchen.
"No, man. Nuh uh. She's off limits." Matt warns me.
"Why?" I look over to her.
"Because she's like my little sister. I don't want you hurting her, then I have to choose between one of you. I'm not doing that."
"Trust me dude. You'd never have to choose." He shakes his head.
"Lies. You'll have an argument at one time or another. Not happening. I don't want her getting hurt. She's been hurt too many times before." I furrow my eyebrows at him in question.
"Nothing. Just forget that last part." He tells me and we head over to Madison in the kitchen.
Madison's pov💢
The rest of the boys arrive. Taylor, Nash, Carter, Aaron, Jack J, Jack G, and Shawn.
We all decide on watching a movie. I don't even know what we're watching. I feel someone starring at me. I look over and see Cameron starring at me. He quickly focuses his attention back on the movie. Why was he starring at me? I brush it off. It's not that important anyways.
I just can't wait to go on tour with my bestfriend. We haven't hung out in so long. Plus it gets kinda lonely here with just me.

I hope you all like the first chapter!
Remember to vote!❤️