Chapter 3:

Madison's pov💢
I go to the gym. No not the place where people work out. The gym, where I train. The place with the beam, volt, bars, and floor. All that type of stuff. I need to tell my coach I'm quitting. He's not gonna be happy. He's done so much for me.
"Hey.." I say to Marty. Marty, is my coach.
"Madison, why aren't you in your leotard?" He asks.
"About that.. I actually quit.." I look down.
"What?" He asks.
"I'm sorry. But I'm gonna be away for a while, not training. So..."
He nods. "We'll have a nice life."
"That's it?" I ask.
"Yes. There's 7 billion people in this world, one of them is going to come in after you leave and train harder to be the best. Since you don't want to do that. Leave." He looks back at his clipboard with all the stats.
"Uh.. Okay." I say softly and walk out. I feel horrible. But it was my decision. I go home to pack. Tomorrow is when we leave for a whole month! I'm so excited.
-next day-
"Mads wake up." Matt shakes me.
"I'm up. I'm up." I sit up slowly.
I get up to get ready. I throw my hair into a bun, put on yoga pants, and a sweatshirt. I have to be comfortable to fly.
Matt and I get into the car he called and head off to the airport.
"So you and Cameron?" Matt smirks at me.
"What about it?" I ask confused.
"There's a thing between you two." I bust up laughing.
"Yeah right." I continue laughing.
"Oh please. You can tell by the way he looks at you."
"Oh yeah" I say sarcastically. Matt rolls his eyes playfully at me and drops the conversation. We get to the airport and meet up with the rest of the guys. Cameron looks me up and down. When he sees me watching him. He looks away. Why does he keep looking at me? We all start walking to the gate. Matt comes next to me, behind everyone.
"See did you see the way he was looking at you." Matt smiles at me.
"Matt please." I shake my head.
"I'm serious." He nudges me smiling.
I roll my eyes and laugh.
We get on the plane. I'm stuck in the middle between Cameron and Matt. It's not so bad. It's just I hate the middle. But apparently "I'm the smallest" so. I fall asleep on Matt's shoulder.
"Madison, wake up." Cameron softly says in my ear. I lift my head and realize I must've moved to Cameron's shoulder while I was asleep.
"Sorry I fell asleep on you."
He chuckles.
"Don't worry about it." We both stand to get our carry ons. I'm too short so he gets mine for me. I laugh.
"Thanks." I smile at him.
We both walk off the plane. Matt comes up to me again.
"Say one more thing about it and I'll throw you out the window." I say already knowing what he's gonna say. He laughs.
"Fine." He puts his hands up.
A limo comes to pick us all up. We drive to the hotel. Once we're there we go to check in. I'm with Matt in his room. Cameron is with Nash. Taylor with carter. Shawn with the jacks. Matt and I go to our room and start to unpack.
"Dude. Just accept it. He likes you." Matt smirks at me.
"Dude. No he doesn't. Stop saying lies." He laughs.
I hear a knock on the door. Cameron stands there.
"Hey." He says.
"Hey." I let him in.
"The guys and I were wondering if you guys want to go mini golfing." Cameron asks Matt and I.
"Sure." We say in unison.
"Okay get ready." I straighten my hair quickly and put on leggings, a white crop top, a black and white flannel around my waist, along with white converse. I also apply some makeup.
"Ready?" Matt asks.
"Ready." I grab my phone and we both head out the door. We meet the guys outside Cameron's door which is next to our room. Cameron eyes me over. Matt smirks at me. I give him a 'stop' look.
Cameron's pov💢
She looked amazing on the plane. I don't know how she pulled that off so well. But she looked stunning. Now in this outfit. She's so out of my league. She's so beautiful.
Madison's pov💢
We all go mini golfing. We decide to split into 2 teams since there is a lot of us.
First team:
Me (Madison)
Aaron
Taylor
Shawn
Matt
Second team:
Carter
Jack J
Jack G
Cameron
Nash
The team I was on kicked the other team's ass.
"You suck." I say to Cameron he nudges me.
"Shut up." He laughs.
"So.. I was wondering." Matt comes up next to me.
"What?" I laugh.
"Do you want to be the bestest friend ever and move into one of the guys room so me and Emily can be alone?" Matt bats his eyes at me.
I laugh.
"Sure." I sigh like its a big inconvenience but it's really not.
We all decide to go grab something to eat.
"So since Matt is a bad friend does anyone want to let me crash in their room?" I ask everyone.
"I will." Cameron says.
"Then I'll go into the room with Taylor and carter. I don't want to be with you two love birds." Nash says. I roll my eyes. There's nothing between us.
-at the hotel-
I drag my luggage into Cameron's room and plop down on my bed.
"So tell me something." Cameron plops down on my bed.
"What?" I laugh.
"Have you ever had a boyfriend before?" Cameron asks. Why would he ask that?
"Uhh.. Yeah I have. But it wasn't that great of a relationship."
"Why?"
"He cheated on me." I shrug. It doesn't really matter anymore.
"What? Why would anyone cheat on you!?"
I furrow my eyebrows at him in question.
"Sorry. But who would ever want to cheat on you?" He says in a calmer voice.
"I don't know. He just decided I wasn't good enough. Like everyone else does." Damn it. Hopefully he doesn't ask who else. Damn it. I need to shut up sometimes.
"Who else?" He asks. Fuck.
"Not important. Trust me." I brush it off. He nods realizing I'm not ready to talk about it. He drags himself to his bed and gets under the covers. I soon drift off to sleep.

I hope you all are enjoying this fanfic!
Tell me what you think in the comments!!
Make sure to vote too!❤️💙