19

The flower that is emotion blooms in a short moment

With not one speck of dust it perfectly overcomes it's beginningAn unfamiliar blue light shines, the thing that makes me dizzy Mysteric

That moment that surprises me, until a deep secluded place, the blue that spreads that is you

You silently approach me, a mirage that is spread before only me

You leaned against your cage bars looking at they rationed out the food to all those that were captors in this prison. Some of the prisoners attempted to talk to you in which you simply looking at them with a mildly discontented face showing no expression what so ever. 

Biba would check on you daily to which you just looked towards him with the same expression. Your hair laid over your shoulder while you wore a small white slip to cover your body. 

Now, you just sat in your cell looking at the people as they received their food as well as be directed to give blood and donate blood.

"Hey, Ikoma!" muttered Takumi.

"Tomorrow night." Ikoma replied, "We'll do it when they come to take blood and after Biba comes to check on Yuki."

"Will you be helping us, Yuki?" Takumi asked.

You never answered him. As far as you were concerned, you had no purpose to live anymore now that Hikari was gone. All you were planning to do was kill Biba.

"Oi!" Takumi yelled.

"Takumi," Ikoma said, "Leave her alone."

"You still stand up for her and protect her when she said she hates you!" yelled Takumi.

"If it wasn't for her," Ikoma began, "We probably all be dead by now, she is grieving over Hikari's death so just leave her alone."

When a person is hurting, they often just want everyone to leave them alone. They build protective walls around themselves, not only to keep other people out, but also to guard against unwanted emotions. Yet when you try, Ikoma intervenes. 

"I told him I hate him and he still sticks up for me and protects me  from Biba's advances," you thought shifted your gaze downwards towards your hand, holding something that you took from Hikari's body.

"It doesn't matter if Mumei wants to come back or if Yuki ignores us, I am bringing them both back. That's what I've decided," Ikoma stated.

"Is Mumei-chan a lot like Hatsune-chan?" Takumi asked, "What does Yuki mean to you?"

"My sister? Not even a little bit," Ikoma answered, "Please don't compare her to that brute, They might be about the same height but that's all."

"I see," Takumi said, "And Yuki?"

"I always and will always have feelings for her," Ikoma said, "She was my first kiss and my childhood crush after all, I know that she is the one for me and even though she can't see it now, I will do anything to protect her; Though I was unable to help her complete her dream for Hikari, I know that I can still put Hikari's wish into action with her by making us a family."

"A family?" Takumi asked.

"Tsk." you replied turning your back towards the both of them and started to stare at the steel wall.

"It's just that it feels like Hikari wants me to do that," Ikoma replied.

"Feels?"

"Yeah," Ikoma replied, "Go save her this time, you better not run; You have her now, never let her go."

Your eyes slightly lowered at the words he was saying. Something in your heart that hurt as if with the slightest chance that Ikoma may have feelings for Mumei and would be willing to do anything to protect her but something in the back of your mind made you think that it was a form of retribution. You just didn't know anything anymore. Your pride and hard work were all gone, the moment they took Hikari.

"I recently finally figured out how you think," Takumi replied.

"It took you this long?" Ikoma asked.

"You're too simple," Takumi said, "I can see how both you and Yuki can get together, she is very complex."

Ikoma playfully nudged his shoulder as he nudge him back and began chuckling. You felt his gaze soon fall on your sluggish figure.

"I just hope that I can make you happy again,"