20

"If we get Takumi to do number three, the support valve needs--"

"I can offer my support on that,"

"Thank you," Ikoma replied.

All of a sudden a Warm putrid feeling rising up in your throat, an acidy bitter taste in all of your mouth, then a tingling and almost burning sensation left in your throat and your mouth. A spew of a vermillion torrent came out causing many of the people to panic and Ikoma to worry for you as your body simply passed out from the nauseating feeling that took over.

The last words you heard were some people calling for you to wake up.

In an out of consciousness, you hear the revolt began as many of people rose up to fight against Biba's men. You, on the other hand, felt your body be dragged out of its cage and someone remove the confines around your wrist. They held you over their shoulder while running to a different room.

Come back to your senses a little, your head began hurting. You felt dizzy while trying to get your barrings and soon laid limply in the person's arms. Feeling, uncomfortable, you groaned from not having any strength to move out of your captor's hands.

"Hey, stop it, idiot! Let me explain!" someone voice yelled.

"There's nothing to explain!" Takumi yelled out loud until you felt your body be rushed and dragged moved a lot to prevent an attack. With all the movement, your body felt queasy once more and you regurgitated again.

"Yuki..." Ikoma muttered as he settled your body down and looked to see if anything was out of the ordinary, "What is wrong?"

You were in and out of consciousness once more as you felt your body be picked up again.

"I am going to help you, Yuki," you heard Ikoma mutter as he ran until someone tried and intervene and knocked you out of his arms. 

You slowly began to bare your consciousness and attempted to get up. Your head continued to pound with pain behind your eyes, a low hum of light pain. It didn't become a killing ache, it just was enough to cloud  your thoughts. You held your head and continued to walk forward while Ikoma continued to fight the guy until you grabbed the guy by the neck and threw his across the train.

"Y-yuki..." 

"After I kill Biba, I never want to see you ever again," you replied walking forward while you fought against the pain of your head and continued to trudge forwards  the main cart, where you smelled Biba.

You entered the cart with Ikoma and Takumi where Ikoma attempted to open the door ahead. However, the key he used didn't work.

"We will have to try to get around from outside," Ikoma suggested going back to the door which was locked from the inside now. 

The lights illuminated the cart and revealed the very people behind this, Biba and his Hunter companions with smug looks on their face. 

"Ikoma, I believe you were looking for this," Biba replied revealing a key that Ikoma needed to get to the master bolier room, "As for you Yuki, I am glad to see that you are still able to move with all the "testing" we had done over the days."

The pain throbbed and pulsed in your skull as if someone was pounding it with a hammer over...and over...and over again. 

"We will cross the Great Wadatsu Bridge tomorrow," Biba said, "I predicted that if you were to start a revolt, this would be the time, so I had the keys switched and pushed Yuki to her limits in which she would be incapable of fighting."