16

In two days, you all had reached Iwato Station. Within those two days, you had been avoiding Biba's sexual advances towards you as well as making sure that Hikari was near you or Kurusu at all time. Because of the order that came from Konogokaku, Biba and his men weren't allowed to come into Iwato station.

In an attempt to get this order to go by, Biba attempted to use my platform as a way to gain leverage against the shogun; however, the shogun denied the notion of us being engaged and allowed for Hikari and myself to pass through-but knowing Biba, he had a plan up his sleeve.

"Hikari," you said, "Hold my hand and don't let go."

Hikari grabbed my hand and held on to it as he looked around towards the villagers that were astonished at the fact that "Humanity's Last Defense" was in their station. Some praising both Hikari and I, some attempting to marry themselves and/or son's off to me, others, being Biba's loyal fangirl group did nothing but glared at the idea that I was engaged to the Liberator.

"We are away from Biba sama..." one of the passengers mentioned.

You continued to walk forward with Hikari by your side until you felt someone lift Hikari up from the ground, causing you to raise him from the ground as well. You looked to see those familiar cherry eyes looking at you in pure happiness and laughing with Hikari following in pursuit.

"Didn't I warn you to stay away from me and Hikari?" you questioned.

"Yeah, because Biba would get suspicious; however, Biba can't get through so he won't know anything that will spark him off."

"You seriously need to get your priorities together," you sighed out of annoyance, "Focus on trying to get Mumei."

"I am!" Ikoma stated as you both met up with the others in the station.

"Remember, once we get past this, the next stop is Kongokaku," you reminded, "You need to find a way to un-brainwash Mumei and get her to be back on your side; If the track maintenance doesn't delay us, we will be able to make it in three days."

"Without Biba-sama," Sukuri asked, "Is it true that there are Kabane inside the Kokujyo?"

"Yes," Ikoma replied, "And not just one or two. Probably over a hundred."

"Then it's good that we've distanced ourselves from them," Sukari said.

"That's true, but..."

"Ikoma," someone said. You turned and tsked your head away from the person who called his name and turned around with your back facing the both of them. But of course that didn't stop the troublemaking, problem-causing duo, Takumi and Hikari to pick on me about it."

"Are you jealous,Yuki?" asked Takumi with a sly grin on his face.

"Do you wanna get slapped?" you asked back with your hand getting ready to slap him until Hikari held your arms back to prevent you.

"Stop Yuki!" Hikari cried out in laughter, "It isn't his fault that your jealous."

"I am not jealous!" you yelled.

"Wow, Jealous and in denial," Takumi said snickering.

"Wanna say that again, sh-"

"Hey no profanities!" yelled Hikari while climbing on you and covering your mouth to prevent you from saying anymore while Takumi laughed at the scenario and the others smiled at your childish attitude which has become a little more common since both you and Ikoma confessed your feelings for one another.

"Yuki," Ikoma replied as he walked up towards you and kissed your forehead causing an insane red hue to emerge around your cheeks, "I will always love you, I just was letting her know that I promise to bring Mumei back."