04

Please Comment, Share, and Vote a much as possible :D.

"Yuki!" yelled Ikoma, "Let me help you then!"

"You need to stay here," you said, "You're still weak Ikoma and in this arena, the weak die quickly and the strong survive."

You closed the door only to get the last glimpse of Ikoma's shocked expression from your words, but you knew that it was something he needed to hear. You climbed up on the top of the train to smell the Kabane coming at a much slower pace. You sat at the top of the train to see a couple of individuals planning to attack the cart with Ikoma and Mumei until Ayame was trying to stop them.

Soon things went quicker than expected and Ayame was attacking him with her knife, questioning his motives. You sighed at their fearful behavior and continued to look away, waiting for the Kabane to come. You soon glanced down to see Ikoma walking in with Ayame, something that stirred something unexplained within yourself.

You tsked and continued to look for the army of Kabanes but yet, the thought of Ayame and Ikoma in that care alone was what annoyed you. However, your feelings were pushed aside when the fresh scent of blood hit the air. 

You turned to the cart to see it was coming from where Ikoma and Ayame were coming from and knew that it was from Ayame's cut.

Soon a scream came from the camp where the other's were hanging out after their mass funeral to see you turned to see a Kabane walking around the camp and taking the appearance of the Kabane that you and Hikari suspected to be turning, the pregnant woman. 

The pregnant woman's body as limp and lifeless, a gaping wound in the center of the chest with two swords coming from her chest, and more blood than you could have ever imagined a human body contained pooling beneath her.

The others backed away from her body and looked towards Mumei with disgust and fear.

"Murderer!" yelled a person.

You jumped from the cart and walked towards the mass hordes of Kabane that seemed ready to strike.

"Make sure you all get back on the train," you muttered as you landed near Mumei, "I got it from here."

Mumei cringed at the massive amount of Kabane walking towards the group as everyone began to panic and run back to the train. You, on the other hand, opened your eyes to reveal your  eyes blacken to the point where only their pupils gain a menacing red glow with small veins glowing a molten yellow, carrying actual molten iron in them.

"Long ago, we looked upon a foreboding sky, the memory of this apocalypse beginning, burns eternal in our hearts,"

You cut a small portion of your arm to attract the Kabane to you causing them to come towards you fast while the others could run back to the train.

"In times of danger, came an age of panic, distress, and  grief; yet with each age of panic we knew that those encountered were not forgotten."

You charged towards the Kabane and dodge those attempting to get a bite out of you and swung your sword to kill about 15 of them with a single slash at their hearts. You swiftly followed with another blow at the Kabane's behind you knowing at least ten away. Their blood covering your body and provoking the others around you.

The train's whistle blew as the train began pulling out. You swiftly ran towards the train along with the Kabane trying to get their moving meal ticket. 

"Yuki!" yelled Hikari as he looked at me running swiftly after the Koutestsujou, "Hurry up!"

"Yuki!" yelled Ikoma as he climbed up and looked to see the Kabane following in pursuit after you. You flipped onto the side of the moving train and landed perfectly while climbing on the roof. As you landed on top of the train with 7 Kabane behind you. You turned around and stood your ground while the Kabane's moaned out. You crouched low and attacked six with a single slash at their chest line. The last Kabane you kicked upwards and slashed at upwards and threw his body off the train.