Chapter 26: The End? (Pt 4, If This Was A Fanfic, This Would Be A Plottwist)

~~~Sarah's POV, minutes before~~~

"I have a plan," Allison said, smiling at both Toby and I.

"What's that smile for?" I asked.

Allison grinned. "Well, it's not exactly a safe plan..."

Toby and I stared at her, before grinning. "Non-safe plans are our specialty," I grinned, Toby nodded along.

Allison grinned, "Excellent. Here's the plan..." 

 ~~~Sarah's POV, later~~~

"Sounds solid," I said. Toby nodded in agreement.

"It's *crack* as good as plan as *crack* anything." Toby shrugged.

Allison grinned, "It's settled then." Allison took both of our hands and walked forward. "This way! And remember; I caught you and you are "unexpected guests" here."

"Alright," I said, "It will work. If we need to improvise, we will."

"Improvise?" Toby asked.

"Good idea," Allison said, smiling, "If we need to improvise, you'll know what to do."

"Wait-What?? I'm *twitch* HORRIBLE at improvising!!" Toby whined.

I rolled my eyes at him. "You are so whiny sometimes, Toby."

"Says the one—" Toby started before Allison cut him off.

"Shut up! Both of you! God damn." Allison scoffed.

I blushed, "Yeah, c'mon. We need to get the plan in action. Now."

"Whoa, taking authoritah," Allison teased while doing a South Park reference.

"Whatever. Let's just *crack* go already," Toby said. 

I rolled my eyes and followed him with Allison following behind.

~~~TimeSkip, present, Sarah's POV~~~

Zalgo had caught us, and to prove her loyalty, Allison had to knock us out long enough for our weapons to be taken away and for us to be forced into more "wedding appropriate" attire. Whatever the hell that means. I felt so exposed in the outfit I had been thrown in. It was a knee-length black dress with an off the shoulder neckline with short sleeves. It hid none of my scars or scrapes. He didn't even let me wear tights. Asshole. At least he let me wear my converse. And my scarf and goggles... 

Currently, Toby and I were being held back by an invisible force. I was looking around the chapel frantically, searching for anything that could be used to help us. That's when I noticed my (biological) sister standing by the boy I never thought I would ever see again (nor did I ever want to); Austin. He smiled at me and waved at me, you know, like how friends do when they unexpectedly see each other at Starbucks ("Oh my God, hi Becky!" "No waaay! Hey Jessica!"). I shivered as he his icy blue eyes locked onto my hazel ones.

"Well isn't this a pleasant surprise?" Austin asked with a smile. He walked over to us and cupped my cheek with his hand; his thumb tracing just below the bag under my eye. "Father," Austin said as he turned to face Zalgo, "It's a shame, the girl you're about to marry is this lovely and feisty creature's sister; also known as the girl I planned to one day make my wife..." Austin said sadly, referencing to a promise he and I had made as fourth graders.

Toby looked over at me; well, more like moved his chocolate brown irises to look at me. He managed to raise an eyebrow as if saying "WTF is he talking about, homie?" I shivered again, having a flashback of that day.

~~~Flashback, Sarah's POV~~~

I was sitting next to Austin under one of the oak trees during recess. We were currently hiding from Kaitlyn, since we were playing hide and seek. Ash was just sitting out in the open because "hiding was for losers"; ah, classic Ash. Austin was fidgeting beside me.

I turned to face him. "Are you okay, Austin?" I asked.

He blushed and nodded quickly, "Y-Yeah, I'm just fine..."

"You don't look fine," I said.

"Well, it's just that..." Austin blushed even more, "I've been thinking that maybe we could be something in the future..."

"You mean married?" I asked, a light blush creeping onto my cheeks.

"I-I—Yes," Austin said while his blush worsened.

I just smiled at him, "Okay! Let's pinkie swear on it!"

Austin smiled back and locked pinkies with me. "I, Austin Murdocks, promise to look out and care for you, Sarah Blutfleck, and marry you some day."

"And I, Sarah Blutfleck, promise to look out and care for you, Austin Murdocks, and marry you some day," I repeated.

Austin and I smiled at each other before Kaitlyn jumped out at us with Ash next to her, "Gotta! You're it, Sarah!" Kaitlyn grinned before poking my arm and running away quickly. I grinned back before giving chase. 

 ~~~Flashback End~~~

I stared back up at Austin and he smiled at me, "But I just can't bear the thought of being without you, Sarah. Even though you killed me.... I mean, I can look past that! I would never hold a grudge against you, I mean, you weren't thinking straight when you killed me!"

Zalgo smiled down at me, "Ah, I remember her... You are the little girl I found in the woods who had wandered away from her 'family' with her darling little puppy at her side." Zalgo looked me up and down with a smile, "This wedding has no purpose anymore..." Zalgo leaned down and stared into my eyes. His smile grew and grew, "You found out the True Prophecy, didn't you, Sarah?"

My breathing grew heavy, "T-The "True Prophecy"? What is that?" I was lying through my teeth. A while before we set out to get my sister back, I had gone through my father's office and found out what he'd been hiding from us; this timeline is faulty and is not the correct timeline. The true timeline has different outcomes. How did he find out that I knew?

"You know what I'm talking about," Zalgo said with a low tone. "And you also know that the way this scenario will end is you being my new daughter-in-law."

A/N: Oooooh! Plottwist time!! NYEHEHEHEHE! I mean I guess? Anyways, this took waaaaaaaaaay too long. I seriously had really bad writer's block! Also, if you couldn't tell, Darkened Hearts is just about at the end. But don't worry, the next story in the Darkened Trilogy is probably going to ruin your lives. *spoilers* It has feels *spoilers*

Anyways, I hoped you guys enjoyed! And I'll see you guys in the next part! bye-bye!! <33