Bonus Story: Sarah and Toby's Pranking Masquerade

A/N: Based upon the title, this will not end well... Well, *laughs* Not for others besides me and Toby! XD Toby: Yep! Man this was a lot of fun... Their faces were so priceless!! Me: Yep! Especially Tim's!!! Masky: .... You f***ing b***h..... Slendy: *smacks Tim on the back of his head with a wooden spoon* What did I tell you all about using curse words? Me: I-I thought that was the w-wooden spoon you used o-only to hit the b-back of my h-head... *fake cries* Slendy: *sighs* Me: Alright, let's get on with the story!!

One day, two Proxies named Sarah and Toby grew bored, since they weren't assigned on missions. So, the two friends decided that they should pull some pranks. Now, you may be thinking, "Oh that sounds nice.... But what does this have to do with anything?" Oh, it has everything to do with this chapter.

While Sarah and Toby were brainstorming, Sarah spoke, "Hey, Tobers, how about we trick people into.... Never mind... That's a rubbish idea... Forget I said anything..."

"N-No... Tell m-me..." Toby softly prodded, "Any i-idea is worth t-trying..."

Sarah sighed, blushing because the idea was.... well... you'll see, "Well.... I was going to say, how about we trick people into thinking that we are.... uh... Bang-Bang....? Alex and Ashley did that prank on Andy when she was living with them on their bus, remember? (A reference to my friend's fanfiction which I don't know if she posted on WattPad but it's f***ing awesome. I do believe it's on Quotev... Proceed)"

Toby grinned, "T-That's an inter-resting p-plan! B-But how are we gonna d-do it?"

Sarah rubbed her eyes, "I don't know... You figure that one out, Einstein. I can feel my brain melting from brainstorming so hard...."

Toby let out a small, but quiet, chuckle.

"Eww! Get your mind out of the gutter!!" Sarah said, shoving her friend off of her bed. When Toby hit the floor he couldn't keep back his laughter any more. He began rolling around on the floor. I rolled my eyes and sat on his chest.

"Uhh, Sarah, I-I to breathe.... I-I know I ca-ant feel pain, b-but I can feel y-your huge a-ass blocking my l-lungs," Toby said, glaring softly at me.

"You wish you could get dis ass!" I said, bopping his nose before getting off of him, "But anyways, where shall we hide? Please don't say-"

"A-A clos-set!!" Toby finished for me, grinning.

I groaned, "Fiiiiiiiiiiiine.... We'll hide in a closet... But before we do anything, let's get Rogue into this."

Toby laughed. "Not in that way, you pervert! You are worse than BEN...." I muttered.

"A-At least I'm n-not BEN, r-right?" Toby asked.

I nodded, "You have a point... Now, let's go find Rogue!"

~~~TimeSkip to when Rogue knows the plan~~~

"So, you're telling me the plan because you don't want me to accidentally ruin the prank?" Rogue asked and I nodded, "Oh man, Hero won't know what hit him!" Rogue laughed.

"A-Alright! Let's do t-this!!!" Toby said, pumping his fist in the air.

Rogue followed me and Toby to the closet, "Alright, I'll lead Hero down this hall. Sarah, I'll send you a text minutes before Hero and I come down the hall. When you hear footsteps, start up the act." 

"Okieeee!!" I said. Toby and I stood on opposite sides of the closet, and held our fists to the walls. Toby and I stood there for at least half an hour, until my phone went off, playing Voodoo by Get Scared. "Okay, Toby. Get ready..."

We heard footsteps coming down the hall. "Now!" I whispered. Toby and I began hitting our fists against the walls and moaned, it was really hard not to laugh.

The door flew open to reveal Masky and BEN. Masky's face was hilarious.

"Damn it, Tim! You ruined the prank...." I groaned.

Masky huffed, "Well, what the hell are you two doing in a closet, moaning, and hitting your fists against the walls for?"

"W-We were going t-to prank someo-one... Now you r-ruined it..." Toby frowned under his mouthguard.

"Well whoever you were aiming to prank has been spared thanks to me.. I hate pranks whether they are targeted at me or not.. Now get out of here before I call Slendy... It'd be a damn shame if you two got suspended from missions..." Masky said, "....Right, BEN? BEN...?" Masky noticed BEN wasn't next to him anymore, "Well sh*t where did he go...?"

~~~BEN's POV~~~ 

I ran out of there after Masky opened the door. I couldn't believe it! Toby was cheating on Rogue with Sarah!! I gotta tell Rogue and Herobrine!! No one cheats on my best friends!!

I found Rogue and Herobrine in the game room playing Halo.

"G-Guys!! Toby and Sarah are-" I stopped when I noticed  Sarah and Toby were already in the room.

"You fell for it! I can't believe he fell for it!!" Sarah exclaimed. She and Toby both fell to the ground laughing their asses off.

I stood in the doorway, my cheeks ablaze. 

"What was the prank again?" Herobrine asked, pulling Sarah onto the seat next to him.

"It was originally going to be aimed at you, payback for destroying my secret base. Toby and I were going to hide in a closet, hit our fists against the walls, and moan. Rogue was supposed to lead you down the hall... but, I didn't read the text she sent me.... Apparently you built me a better secret base as an apology.... Well, Toby and I didn't know that.. I forgot to check the text...." Sarah explained, sticking her tongue out at me.

I rolled my eyes, "I hate you...."

"Glad the feeling's mutual!" Sarah shouted at me as I walked out the room. What a dweeb. But deep down, I'm glad they weren't cheating....

A/N: This is supposed to tie you guys over until the next chapter. Writer's block strikes again! lol, anyways, I hoped you enjoyed this little chapter.... I'll see you guys in the next chappy (hopefully). Bye-Bye!!! Oh yeah, this is kinda based off something my friend AlexTK wrote for one of her stories (idk if she uploaded it though....)