Chapter 8: Rogue's New Proxies

"You wanted to see me, father?" I asked, momentarily forgetting about the lollipop, possibly from LJ, and focus on what my father had to say.

         "Well, Rogue," My father said, getting up, "I believe it is time you get your own Proxies." My father trusted me enough to get my own Proxies?!? Dayum.

         "Yes, father, how should I go about this?" I question, watching my father get up from his blood-red chair, and stand in front of me. I look up at his face; one of the few occasions I have seen him without his Slender-form.

         My father looked charming, in his human form, he had black hair, silver eyes, and a sharp smile. My father was still as tall as always.

         "Well," he said, "I have three people already in mind who already are showing signs of becoming CreepyPastas: Kaitlyn Witch, Sarah Blutfleck, and Ashton Burns. But, it's up to you, who you choose."

         I nodded, "Of course, father. But, how shall I come across them?"

         "Rogue.... Can I trust you to infiltrate Chizam High School? My father looked at me, placing his hands on my shoulders. His eyes widened, and he wiped a crumb off the corner of my mouth, "I-Is that a waffle crumb...?"

         I blooshed, instantly remembering what had happened moments before; "Toby gave me a waffle. I guess I forgot to wipe my mouth." I smiled, "That was a good waffle...."

         My father sweat dropped, "Uh, a-alright. Well, you will be going by your real name... if that's alright."

         "That's alright, father. When shall I leave?" I inquired. My father looked at me, with a slight smile.

         "Right away, since all three of them are already showing signs of becoming CreepyPastas." My father replied.

         "Alright! Can I have pictures to see what they look like?" I inquire again.

         "But of course, here they are: Ashton Burns, Sarah Blutfleck, and Kaitlyn Witch." My father said as he handed me a picture of each of them, in order as he said them.

         Ashton looked slightly forlorn, as if there was a deep sadness there within his soul. His ashen hair hung over his right eye, slightly. His eyes were gray with specks of red and black.

         Sarah looked as though she was smiling, but it was obviously fake. Her reddish, dark brown hair hung all the way over her left eye. Her eye that showed was a deep hazel and appeared to have flecks of gray within.

         Kaitlyn looked slightly cheerful. She had long brown hair with faded streaks of blonde highlights. She had light green eyes with flecks of brown and gray within.

         I nodded and glanced over at my father, "Well, I shall be on my way once more, father. Wish me luck."

         My father smiled, and patted my head, "Goodbye, Amelia. I wish you best of luck."

         "Thank you father," I said, smiling, and walking out the door of his office, to my room to pack some spare clothes.

                 *Timeskip, Chizam HighSchool, Kitty's POV*

         I walked through the halls, trying to find Sarah and Ash. I really hope Harmony and Allyn haven't found them, yet. Those two are bullies! Mrs. Fluss never does anything other than sitting on her arse all day!

         I abruptly stop as I see Harmony and Allyn heading my way! SHIZZ!! SHIZZ!! RUN!!! I think, panicked. I start to speed walk the other way, but soon I feel myself being slammed into a locker.

         "Where do you think, YOU'RE going?!?" Allyn shouted, punching me in the gut.

         "Yeah! We just wanna talk with ya!" Says Harmony, grinning evilly.

         "HEY!! LEAVE HER ALONE!!" Yelled two familiar voices. Sarah and Ash.

         Ash punches Allyn in the face, only to miss and hit the wall.

         "YOU RUNT," Growls Allyn, "I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER!!!!" Allyn starts to knee Ash in the gut.

         Sarah pulls Harmony's weave, earning a hiss from Harmony, "YOU BITCH!! YOU RIPPED OFF MY WEAVE!!!" Harmony slugged Sarah right in the nose, causing her to fall backwards.

         "Sar-Sar," I cry out, watching my friend fall unconscious, blood pouring out of her nose.

         Ash growled, and hit Harmony with the bottom of his palm, "I WILL BURN YOU TO HELL!!!" He shouted and slugs both Allyn and Harmony.

         I take the window Ash opened for me, and crawled over to Sarah and helped my tall friend up. Blood was still gushing out of her nose.

         "Hey! Are you guys okay!?!" An unfamiliar girl says, running over to us. She had long, dark brown hair put in a braid and purple eyes. Concern was written all over her features.

         "Y-Yeah.." I say, looking back I see Ash catching up with me, Harmony and Allyn nowhere to be found.

         "Here, let me help you," She said, helping me lift Sarah up, and holding a tissue to her nose.

         "T-Thanks," I say, "Say, what's your name?"

         "Oh, my name? How silly of me not to introduce myself, my name is Amelia Lancaster."

            A/N: WHOA!! Two 'updates' on the same day!! Are you sure it's legal? XD Anways, yes it's legal, and three new OCs have been introduced: Kitty the Wolf, Ash the Arsonist, and (ME!!) Sarah the Stalker. And the video doesn't belong to me, it belongs to P4percake, well the art work does, not the song. The song belongs to Fallout Boy. And I do not own any of the CreepyPastas! I only own Rogue EnderGirl, Dollhouse, and myself! Alex, Ash, Izzy, and Kitty, own themselves (meh awesome friends!) anyways, enjoy and see ya in the next chappy!! AND... thanks for 148 views! Not as impressive as my Bonnie x Reader (467 views) but VERY heart-warming! Thanks! Love ya guys! <3