Chapter Nineteen: Dealing With Clockwork

I got off Toby's lap, and helped him up, "Toby, get back to the Mansion! I'll deal with Clocky!" I said, turning to face Clockwork.

       "No! I'm not leaving you alone!" Toby said, pouting.

       "TOBY!!! I'm s-sorry!! F-Forgive me!!" I said, before teleporting him back to the Mansion.

       I turned back to Clockwork, and raised my hands in combat, "What do you want Clockwork? What's your problem with me??"

       "My problem?? MY PROBLEM?!?!?!? WHAT THE F**K IS YOUR PROBLEM, ROGUE?!?!?" Clockwork asked, glaring at me, "You stole Toby from me!! I can never forgive you for that!!"

       My eyes widened, "Y-You liked T-Toby...?" I asked, my stance fading a bit.

       "Yeah, dumbass!" Clockwork said, scoffing, "And you freaking did it with him!!" A tear was slowly rolling out of Clockwork's green eye, "It's unforgiveable..." She said.

       "C-Clocky...." I whispered. I felt horrible. I felt like I had done something I would be ashamed of forever.

       "That's why," Clockwork said, whipping out her knives, "Your time is up."

       My eyes widened, "Clocky, I don't want to fight you-"

       "YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE YOU F**KED TOBY!!!!" Clockwork yelled, running at me.

       I teleported behind her, and hooked my leg around her ankle, bringing her to the ground.

       Clockwork growled, "YOU FISH!!! YOU SL*T!!!!"

       She sprang up and lunged at me, knocking me to the ground. She managed to cut my cheek, and I grimaced.

       I teleported out from under her and grabbed her knife. I jumped on her, and threw her knife so it embedded itself in a nearby tree, too deep to get out.

       "Fighting...." I said, slightly out of breath, "Won't resolve any.... Issues..."

       I got off Clockwork, and offered my hand to her.

       She glared at me, but, grudgingly, accepted my hand.

       "Baka..." She said, before turning away.

       "You're welcome..." I said, rolling my eyes.

       "I never said 'thank you'..." Clockwork said, turning to face me again.

       "I know you didn't say it, but you thought it..." I said, crossing my arms.