Boss and Jealousy?

ENTRY #7

I never did give you an aspect of my life at home, or as I think of it as prison.

My bro and I live there, but the only time I'm there is when I'm sleeping or getting punished.

Papyrus doesn't really have the timeout aspect of punishment right. No food for a week for being even a second off curfew and such.

Yeah, I don't think that my brother knows that I need food to survive. Having one health isn't easy, especially with a brother that is Head of the Royal Guard.

His punishments involve; starvation, access work, physical and mental abuse and loss of Grillby privileges.

Papyrus dictates my entire life, ever since becoming Captain of the Royal Guard, he believes that he is invincible and superior to all.

I'll admit that he is powerful, and I respect him for that, but he gets too full of himself. That's when he gets carried away.

He picks fights with anyone who dare mutter bullshit about him. He doesn't know that I'm not far, always supervising the whole thing. If things get out of hand, I help him out.

But even if he knows, there's no acknowledgment, no praise, nothing. Nothing a real brother would do.

Even though Flame doesn't mention him much, I'm jealous of her relationship with her brother, whatever his name is.

I'm kinda new to this ally (friend) thing, so is it bad to be, I dunno, jealous of someone that is trying to be on good terms with you?