•1•

"AKAASHIIIIIII!" Bokuto yelled as he ran towards his third year friend. "Bokuto-san?? What brings you here? You graduated last year."

"Yeah, I know I did! I'm in college now! Are you proud of me?!"

"Um, sure. But are you going to answer my question?"

"Oh, yes! Actually my sister is going here so I ju-"

"KOTAROOOOO!! I DON'T KNOW MY WAY AROUND HERE WHERE DID YOU GO?!"

"Is that her?"

Akaashi pointed to you. He stared at your beauty. With your (H/L), (H/C) hair, your glimmering, (E/C) eyes, and your soft,
(lipstick/C) lips. Akaashi was already in love with you at first sight. He never really believed in things as silly as 'love at first sight' till now.
'She's just so beautiful. Like an angel' (takes one to know one cuz Akaashi is just perfect!! Ahem anyways..)

"Kotaro! I don't know my way around here! Why did you run off?!" You yelled at your irresponsible older brother. "Oops, sorry (F/N)! I didn't mean to." Bokuto said rubbing the back of his head awkwardly. "Whatever, and who is this?" you questioned as you put your hand on your hip. Akaashi was snapped out of his stare when you asked that. "O-oh. I'm Akaashi Keiji."
He held out his hand and you gladly excepted it and shook it wildly. "Nice to meet you Akaashi senpai! I'm (F/N) Bokuto! Are you a friend of my brother?"Akaashi nodded. "Actually he can show you around." Bokuto pushed you towards him. "Sooooo, BYE SIS LOVE YOU!" Bokuto then ran off.

"KOTARO! FOR CHRIST SAKE!" You sigh. "Well, I guess I'm stuck with you Akaashi senpai. Do you mind showing me around?"

Akaashi shook his head, he didn't mind. He especially liked your voice. Even though you were loud like Bokuto, your voice was sweet and smooth, somehow. Akaashi loved to hear your voice. As he showed you around you talked and talked about Bokuto at home and actually how quiet he is, usually locked away in his room. "He wasn't home a lot due to practice but I didn't really mind. It's been only me and Bokuto since our parents died. First out mom about ten years ago and now our dad two years ago."

"Oh, Bokuto-san never told me."

"Yeah, he doesn't like to talk about it. He was very close with both but I don't really remember my mother. She died when I was at a young age. Anyways, now tell me sometimes about you!"

"M-me? I-" then the bell rang to go to class. You started running off but then turned around to say one last thing. "Oh, call me (F/N) by the way! It gets confusing when you call Kotaro and me 'Bokuto' ". Akaashi just nodded as you turned on your heals and kept running to class. Akaashi left a small smile break on his lips. 'I think I'm gonna like (F/N)'