Chapter 5: Cool in the Summer

EKKKKK!!!!! I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!

Bakura: That's no excuse! While we wait for you to update, you deliberately ran off to make another story! A DETECTIVE story! *chasing after the author*

Me: I can't help it! For the past two weeks already I wanted to give it a try! Plus! There's hardly any Shinichi and Kaito KID shipping in Wattpad, so I wanted to change it for the better!

Yugi: Guys, please! The readers are waiting for you.

Yami: Knock it off, Theif.

Bakura: Shut it Pharaoh! I'm not talking to you, am I?!

*BONK!*

Bakura: *Laying unconscious*

Me: Thank you!

Declaimer: I'm sorry for not updating for so long and that I hope that this chapter will make you feel better. I do not own any of the Yugioh. Just only my plot/ideas.

Happy 2016 Summer Break Everyone!

_______________________________

Location: Police Station

The sound of the phone ringing was endearing when the Inspector picked it up before answering, "Hello?"

What he didn't expect was the criminal that is responsible for the many bombing incidents that were well used to play with innocent lives. This guy isn't human if he took his time and pleasure to set random bombs without a good explanation, except feeling the need to have a little 'fun'.

"It's quiz time~!"

The Inspector gasped, before quickly covering the end of the speaker for the murder to not hear.

"It's from the criminal." He hisses quietly to his officers. The expression that he received was shocked before it was masked over in preparation and determination. They quickly took this information to spread out the words.

"It sure is hot. Right, Mr. Inspector?"

"What are you blabbering about?"

"In this heat, isn't there a place you'd like to go?"

The man on the other side of the phone line laughs in a crappy manner. Feeling the need to enjoy the irritation that he can almost sense right off of the Inspector.

"You bastard...."

The grip on the phone tightens as he listens to try to find out what this criminal want. Obviously, somewhere that involves many people to watch his so called, 'show'.

"What are you up to this time?"

In an alto-ego tone, the criminal chirped, "It's quiz time! If you do that then I'll tell you something good."

"What the hell-!?"

The last string of the Inspector's patient snapped, before one moment he was sitting down before he sprung up like an angry lion that wants to catch his prey immediately. The many workers and police officers were surprised by the Inspector's sudden recklessness. But never the less, they listen to the conversation in the background quietly.

"Will the temperature at eleven o'clock be more or less than twenty-eight degrees?"

"What?"

Inspector looks down at his watch.

'10:30am. 30 more minute until 11:00.'

"The answer will be announced at the eleven o'clock weather report. Now.....big or small?"