Interviewing with Yugi Mutou and Yami Sennen!

_____________________________

Interviewing with........Yugi Mutou and Yami Sennen!

Yugi and Yami: Hello everyone!

Me: Now for your sponsors.....MoonlightMelody will be asking these future love birds some questions so that all of you will have a clear understanding of what the previous story is about if you haven't read it. But if you already read it. Great! Want to still read this. Even better! *Smirking*

Yugi and Yami: *Blushing* L-Love Birds!?

Me: Yep! Now, for your first question: How did Yugi became your teacher Yami?

Yami: Well, you see. At first, Yugi wanted to escape some 'people' that want to capture him since.....he's much more than what he seems to be.

Me: ??? What do you mean 'he's much more than what he seems to be', Yami?

Yugi: *sadly sigh* I'm actually a duel spirit of my world. The Spirit World is being controlled by an evil force and I'm the only member of the 7 Continents who was able to escape. The others......*close in tears*.....they didn't make it.

Yami: *hugging Yugi to try to comfort him*

Me: I'm so sorry. Yugi.

Yugi: No no. I'm alright. Because right now. I have Yami here who will help me get my home back.

Yami: And you can bet; we will succeed.

Me: I know you can, both of you. But remember, you still need to find 5 more members to defeat this evil guy.

Yugi and Yami: Right!

Me: Alright! Let's go to question Number 2! I heard that the school was participating the Evening Festival. What was it like and what did you guys do?

Yami: Well, it was Joey who first came up with the idea. It's called, "Mission: Take Yugi-sensei's First Kiss".

Everyone: Oooooooo~~~~

Yugi: W-What!? I thought the Festival is supposed to be about 'facing your fears'. *squeaked*

Yami: Sorry, Yugi. But everyone wants to make this interesting so we all agreed to the idea. Sorry for not telling you.

Yugi: *sigh* Please tell me in advance Yami.

Yami: I will. *Not letting Yugi hear this* The truth is, Joey wanted to give me an opportunity to be with Yugi and maybe steal his kiss because at that time he knew that I have a crush on him and the others......*angry eyes* THEY ARE MY RIVAL!

Me: Okay. I won't tell Yugi until you confess your feelings.

Yami: *blush* Thank you.

Me: Final question! At the end of the chapter, what happened? I heard that there was an accident.

Joey: I'll be taking care of this! Haya readers!

Yugi, Yami, and Me: JOEY!?

Joey: Hehe~ Yep! Now would you excuse me? Moonlight and I are going to take over this so you two go outside and prepare your scene.

Yami and Yugi: ???

Me: -_-

Yugi and Yami: *walking away*

Joey: ALRIGHT! To make it simple, everyone was hilarious! You should have seen it! Okay so there was these three girls and two guys who were having a crush on Yugi-sensei, and then suddenly at least four or five Yugi-senseis appeared out of nowhere and KABOOM! They exploded. It was wickedly awesome! And then- *talking more and more and more until...*

Me: Okay! I think we get the point, Joey. Now please go so that I can finish the interview.

Joey: B-But we didn't-!

Me: Fetch! *throwing out candy and junk food out of a two story foot building*

Joey: FOOD! *chasing after them*

Seto: Stupid mutt.

Me: Well that's all everyone! Please enjoy this sequel and I'll see you all later in.....

Operation: Lovey-Dovey Date!

_______________________________