T H I R T Y - S E V E N

///Jc's POV

I apologized and to be honest it felt somewhat great. I told the girl I love, the girl I want to be with forever that I'm sorry.

I don't expect her to forgive me, a part of me wants her to obviously, but I fucked up, I really did this time.

I know I shouldn't of done what I did, but I did it there's no going back and making her love me again. I should be helping her, supporting her at least. She's going through alot right now and all I'm doing is adding more and more stress and tears on top of the moutain of stuff she already has to worry about.

A part of me loves her so fucking bad, but also a part of me wishes that we never met. I wish that not just her but all of us didn't have to go through this, I made everyone's live a living hell.

I was the one who cheated, I'm the drug addict no one else. I fucking did all of this, I ruined their lives.

///Ally's POV

About 3 more months and the bundle of joy will be here. I'm so happy for Skylar the happiest I've ever been in my entire life.

She's genuinely happy whenever she talks about the baby, and what they're going to do together when it enters the world. I've never seen her this happy- ever.

Having everything else that is going on make it really had for Skylar. She's constantly stressed and terrified. The thing that terrifys her the most is that she's going to either lose the baby or something bad is going to happen.

I was sitting on the couch with Skylar, helping her plan out the babies nursery, for when she gets an apartment of her own, when the doorbell rang.

I looked at Sky with a skeptical look, "Who the hell would be here at 11?"

She shrugged her shoulders before looking back down at the magazine more interested in that than whoever was at the door so late.

I rose from the couch walking across the cold wooden floors before opening the door to see Grace and Connor!

"Oh my god! Grace! Connor! It's only been like 100 years!" I screamed, pulling both of them into tight hugs.

Grace runs straight to Skylar the minute she stepped through the door.

"Oh! Hi Grace, Connor!" Skylar exclaims with an ecstatic smile on her face. She turns towards Grace raising a brow, "Would you like to introduce us to the newcomer?"

I raise my own eyebrow. What?

Grace's eyes lit up before bending down and standing back up with an adorable sleeping baby boy wrapped in a pitch blue blanket with an elephant print.

"Say hello to Charles."

///Kian's POV

This is my last injection my last one. Last point, I'm ending it now, I'm hurting them by doing this and I'm quitting. I'm quitting tonight.

I pulled the piece of cloth around my bicep tight as I searched for a vein in my upper arm.

I found one and stabbed the cold silver needle into it, pulling the plunger back and injecting the vicious drugs into my system.

-----------------
Hi guys! Okay this book is going to be ending at about 45 chapters, this book is so long already like ugh. But I'm going back to my first chapters and rewriting them cuz they suck so yeah.

UM WHAT HI CHARLES GAHHHHH
AND KIAN WYD NO!

I love you my twinks
Xoxo

Also check out my new book 'Anything but Perfect' 😉