T H I R T Y

I'M GOING TO WARN YOU NOW. THE BEGINING OF THIS CHAPTER IS STUPID AND BORING AS FUCK.

//Ally's POV

All I remember about last night was getting ready to leave the hospital and the nurses saying Kians monitor went out. Then everything went black.

I fainted. But at least I'm home.

I can't lose Kian though. He's my best friend more than that. I love him to death. We might not have been through a lot but we've been through enough. He's one of the only people I have left right now. I know that I have Skylar,the gang, and my mom. Kian isn't an extra he's there..for me. Him being I n the hospital for as long as he has really sucks. Even though I was there too. I'm awake and okay now. I just want the same for him.

//Skylar's POV

Ally's stressed as fuck.

Because of Kian obviously.

Well, I can't blame her. He means the world to her. I guess she just can't accept things. But I do t want to get on about that. She's already has enough stress on her shoulders she doesn't need more.

//Ricky's POV

So I'm basically the parent at this point.

I'm taking care of all the appointments,Ally, and Skylar.

I guess I shouldn't complain. I kind of signed up for it.

I do it because I love them. That's what friends do right?

I was about to go check on Ally when I got a call from the hospital.

"Hello this is The Dignity Health California Hospital Medical Center. Is this Mr.Dillon?"

Just the thing I don't understand is why aren't they calling his parents? Wait....they don't even know..

"Mhm? Uh..yes it is." I snapped back into reality.

"We have news on Kian Lawley."

"Okay."

"We might've found out what causes his coma. But we aren't 100% sure yet."

"Whaa. Really?!"

"Yes. If you are able to you can come by at 3 so we can discuss it."

"Yeah that's fine I'll see you then."

This is great. Well it might be great. I don't know for sure if it is or isn't yet. I hope that Kian is okay and he will be coming home soon. It really sucks having one of your best friends in the hospital and not knowing why.

///
*4 hours later*

I entered the hospital and checked in with the secretary I once again.

A taller Rudy haired woman walked around the corner and introduced herself of Sara.

"Hello. You must be Mr.Dillon. I'm Sara. Nice to meet you." She extended her hand.

I shook her hand and we continued down the hall.

"So we ran tests on Kian and found some fairly interesting news."

Oh no.

"Uh..Is it bad?" I asked.

"Well in general yes. The fact on that this caused his coma even worse."

I sat there, racked my brain to fi d what could've happened.

I must've been sitting there silent for a while.

"Would you like me to tell you?"

"Yes."

"We found very high levels of heroin in Kians blood stream."

------------------------------------------------------
Ahhh yasss update. I know I know this chapter was kind of boring whatever. I'll try and make the next a little more enterestig?

I love you my twinks
Xoxo