T W E N T Y - S I X

Picture of Conn because he hasn't been in here lately soo yah.

//Jc's POV
I woke up yet again in a cold empty bed.

I could hear talking coming from Ricky's room.

It was Skylar and Zoe I could tell from the accent.

Ricky was on the phone in the living talking about Skylar getting sick in the morning.

I heard him hang up and head back into his room.

I decided to get up and go see what was going on.

I walked into Ricky's room as I heard Skylar say,
"I'm pregnant."

My mind went completely blank. Then it started racing.

How the fuck was she pregnant? And who got her pregnant?

Then I thought back to when I first met her. The first day actually. We 'did' it?

Fuck.

I'm not ready to be a father. I can't do this.

Skylar looked up at me from the bed.

"Jc......I'm sorry."

Why would she be sorry I did this to her. I made her a mom at 18.

"Skylar,don't be sorry. I got you pregnant. Pregnant at 18. If anything I'm sorry."

She started to cry and I ran over and held her delicate body in my arms.

//Skylar's POV

I can't believe that I was pregnant. It was something that I've wanted for so long. But I'm not easy for this. I'm only 18.

Jc is so reassuring with things but I know that he's scared too.

I'm not anywhere close to ready to be a mother. I'm not saying in not going to take care of him. Of course I will. He/she will be my little angle. Most likely the thing that will keep my head up in life.

"Skylar,"I heard Ricky say and looked up,"I scheduled a doctors appointment for you tomorrow at 12."

"For what?"

"An ultrasound."

At least Ricky would actually do stuff for me. Jc just sat there like a sack of potatoes and did nothing like that for me.

"Thanks Ricky."

Jc got up and left the room.

"Sky,I've got to get going. I have to film with Troye today before he heads back to Australia."
Zoe said walking towards me.

"Okay. Thank you so much for being here it means a lot."

"No problem. It was nice to see you again it's been quite a bit."

"Yeah I know. A long while really. And this ended up being the way we see each other again."
We laughed which was a mistake in my defense. My head started to pound all over again. Zoe bent over and gave me a hug before leaving the room.

"Have fun filming with Troye." I called back to her.

"Haha I will. Love you girl! Bye!"

"Love you too! Bye!"

"I L-O-V-E Y-O-U" Ricky said from behind me.

Feels.

-----------------------------
Yay another chapter! I feel like this chapter sucked ass. Like donkey ass. But wutevers.

Love you me twinks
Xoxo