Chapter 13

"Selena promise me," I looked at him a bit confused,"Promise me that I will always be in your heart."

"I promise."

-End of dream-

That's when reality hit me. I woke up to an empty room. I quickly got up to check the time I had been asleep a little over an hour when is Dylan going to come back. I got up and basically ran to Cassie's room. I knocked on her door impatient. I hear a faint cry from the other side of the door. "Cassie open up!" I knocked on the door again. "Go away!" Cassie yelled,"Go back to your room!" I grabbed the door knob and the door was obviously locked. "Cassie unlock this door right now!" I probably sounded like a mother scolding their child. I heard a click on the door and opened the door immediately. Cassie had tears streaming down her face, I have her a big hug and asked,"What's wrong Cassie?" "It's Dylan," What about him?"The rogues took him." She cried on my shoulder. "Their leader said that If we didn't give you to them in five days or less than they were going to kill him!" I thought rogues didn't have a leader, I guess I was wrong. "It's all your fault if you would have never came here he would be safe!" That hurt. "Where did they take him at?" I didn't want anyone else to hate me. "Go strait out the house for half a mile then go right till you reach the tree line, That's the boarder. Yell for them and they might show up," She said still sobbing. I ran out of the house almost immediately.

You never do anything for us.

That's because we are a waste of space, better us than someone else.

We are not a waste! I could feel her growling to get out and turn around.

Besides you want to save our mate don't you?

Well... Yes, But not by giving us to the nasty rogues!

It wouldn't be so bad being a rogue. You get to be carless and free, something we have never been.

Something we always wanted to be.

I also have that silver knife from our cell.

That will come in handy! At least you didn't come with no way of defense!

If this fails we still have you, So this isn't out only weapon. Although we have never trained I know you will be able to kick ass on the battle field.

You know it!

Soon enough we were there at the boarder. "Hey rogues!" I yelled. What else would I call them by? "Any of you there!?" no one was coming up. I look behind me for one second and see Cassie running after me,"We found Dylan in a shed! Get away from the boarder!" I started to run towards her but got tripped. I look behind me to see a huge black and gold wolf snarling at me. I scream at the top of my lungs. This wolf was like no other. It was about 25% bigger than a Alpha's wolf.

Shit shit shit shit shit shit! What do I do.

Fight! Shift! Do something!

That's a elemental wolf I can't fight that thing!

That's when I realized that she was right. These wolves, there are only four of them in the world. If I stabbed it and killed it with my silver knife we would be doomed. There was the Fire Wolf, Black and gold, very aggressive. The Air Wolf, white and sky blue, sweetest thing ever. The Water Wolf, Sea green with one white ear, Her white ear came from his mother, the Air Wolf, has a huge ego. And the Earth Wolf, emerald green, loves nature, is aggressive to anyone who tries to harm the Earth intentionally. Killing one would take away the element from earth. Causing chaos everywhere. I tried to get up and back away from it but it stood above me not letting me move. I shifted to my wolf and pushed the Wolf off of me and sprinted towards Cassie. When I caught up to her she jumped on my back and we headed for the pack house. My wolf's shiny black and white fur flew in the wind. The wolf was catching up so I tried my hardest to push my speed limit. The wolf snagged my tail a bit down. My wolf howled in pain. The fire wolf grabbed Cassie off of my back and slung her to the ground. He started towards her who shifted immediately. Her wolf was slightly smaller then mine and had brown and white fur. She signaled me to go home but I wasn't going to leave her there. If this thing killed her and I ran off Dylan would never forgive me. The wolf lunged at her ripping the skin off her leg. She winced a bit but Jumped at the large wolf sinking her teeth into its back trying not to kill it. It slung her off and her wolf crashed into the ground. As the huge fire wolf was about to rip her to shreds I charged it. Head-butting its side, knocking It a few yards away. Guard wolves came running In and tying the huge wolf up so it couldn't kill any of them. Cause that wolf knew damn well that we weren't going to kill it. They took him away locking him up to see who he was in human form. Dylan's wolf came running from the trees. Checking if Cassie was ok. She shifted Her wolf couldn't take the pain anymore. If Cassie's wolf couldn't take the pain then Cassie won't be able to either. I shifted with my cloths from earlier on. I tore off a piece of my shirt and tied it around her leg. Another guard wolf carried her off. Dylan hugged me tightly,"I'm glad your ok!" "Alpha we found out who the Wolf is," A guard came out of nowhere. "Who is It?" Dylan asked impatiently. "It's...