Chapter 12

The It rushed back to me, Caden looked exactly like Billy, the worst rogue who ever raped me. Questions went through my head but one stood out the most, was Caden actually Billy?

No he couldn't be. Could he? "We're home!" Dylan shouted. I got out of the car before he could get the door for me and walked right into the house and strait to mine amd Dylans room. I sat on the bed and started to think abou 'Caden'. How did he know I had perfect curves when the shirt I was wearing was a fairly loose shirt. He had to be. Dylan walked in with a worried look on his face. "Are you ok babe?" I nodded my head yes but he didn't believe me. "No your not," he said.

"Then why did you ask?"

"Whats wrong?"

"You know that rogue on your soccer team?"

"Yea why?"

"He was one of the rogues that my dad let rape me."

"Are you serious?!"

"Yep, and in class he kept asking me if I thought he was sexy and how he liked to get into girl's pants."

"That rogue will fucking pay!"

I put my arm on his shoulder to calm him down then placed a kiss on his cheek. "Oh Dylan!" a perkey voice yelled. Dylan just groaned and yelled back,"Leave me alone!" "who is that?" I asked out of curiosity. "Just another pack slut. They really do get annoying following you around. Im glad next year I won't be in school so I don't have to deal with them." What was I going to do next year without Dylan there to protect me? Dylan saw the sad expression on my face and hugged me tightly. He inhaled my sent and I could feel him smile. "Your so beautiful." he breathed out. He was hugging me really tightly then His Beta barged in. Dylan growled lowly at him. "Sorry Alpha but there was a rogue attack on the east border and they wanted you to check it out," he had a low voice that was very rough. Dylan walked out of the room while the Beta stayed behind. "Your Cassie's mate aren't you?" I asked him. "Don't talk to me about that ugly bitch," he growled. I walked up to him sweetly then kneed him in the balls and punched him in the gut as hard as I could, he fell on his knees in pain, I growled at him,"That's my friend your talking about so I'd watch what you say about her." "Yes Luna," he said stumbling out the door and leaving. Cassie walked in smiling and hugged me,"I saw what you did to him, thank you!" "It was nothing," I insisted. "To you maybe but to me it was a huge favor!" she let go of me then asked,"Do you wanna hang out tomorrow? Maybe go to the mall?" "I'd love to!" I beamed. "Yay!" she cheered then skipped away happily. This whole socialising thing was not something that I wanted to do often. I layed down on Dylans bed exhausted from school, I'm kinda glad they didn't let me go. I would only have gotten bullied by my pack. Then again I would have found Dylan or Derrek a lot faster. I just closed my eyes and took a little nap. I was starting to finally feel safe, I've wanted this feeling for almost my whole life. I only had one problem left. Caden. I fell asleep with this on my mind.

-Dream-

I was running through the woods free. I was a rogue. It felt nice not having anyone to tell me how to live. Running freely with my wolf all day hunting. It felt so nice, but nothing can last forever. Not even this feeling. Running far forgetting the way I mapped things out I ran into a pack territory. Derrik's pack territory. Freely still running I ran into the city. Humans screaming in shock little pups that havn't shifted yet hiding behind there terrified moms. I stood down trying to tell them I meant no harm but they only picked up their kids and ran for their lives. Guard wolves came out of building and the trees, I stood no chance against them. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't try. They started to circle me and get closer while doing so. I lunged at the weakest looking one and bit into his neck killing him instantly. I jumped out of the gap left once he was dead and made my way to exit the boarder. But one wolf jumped infront of me. It was defenantly a Alpha wolf, It was bigger then the guard wolves and had stunning black fur. No doubt it was Derrik. Since I have Alpha blood my wolf is also fairly large. But I have never trained with her so we wouldn't know how to communicate in situations like this. Derrik jumped at me and bit into my leg clean to the bone. If he was trying to kill me he would have gone for my neck or head. My wolf howled in pain. "Selena wake up!" Derrik's wolf growled,"Selena It's only a dream!" While he was distacted I pounced right at his neck killing him as he took a peice of me with him.

I woke up crying, Dylan looking at me worried. "Dylan I killed him," I cryed hugging him," I felt so weak around him like my life depended on him. Everything about him was so perfect. I wanted to kiss his perfect lips and that's exactly what I did. They were softer than I imagined. He got on top of me as the kiss got more heated. I broke our lips apart and stated,"Dylan I want you to mark me." And he did. His fangs digging into the skin on my neck was so painful but it ensured that I was his. "Selena promise me," I looked at him a bit confused,"Promise me that I will always be in your heart."

"I promise."

-End of dream-