Chapter 11

As I walked to my next class I ran into someone. It was Grace. "Well well, look who we have here," she grabbed me by my hair and threw my against the lockers,"its a little slut. First your with Derek and now his twin brother?" "I left Derek so you could be with him," I lied. "Oh how sweet," she sounded so sarcastic,"aren't you just a doll." she walked of with her little group following her around. I scrammed off to my class I tried to stay cool before I went in. I opened the door and looked at the teacher,"You must be Selena!" "Yes, I am," I said nervously. "Take a seat next to Caden," he pointed to a boy with dirty blond, swoopy hair. I sat down and a lot of girls gave me daggers. I sunk down in my seat and paid attention in class. A piece of paper was slid onto my desk. I picked it up, it read, A lot of guys here will do anything to get into a cute girl's pants. I'm one of them. ;) -Caden.

Ew are you serious!? I wrote, Well good thing I'm not a whore like other girls here.

I gave it back to him. He frowned, wrote something, then gave it back.

Why not? Don't you think I'm sexy?

I sniffed the air a bit to make sure no one here was human. They were clearly all werewolves.

I wrote on the note, What pack are you in?

I gave it to him and he scribbled something down and have it back, Packs are for the weak. I'm a rogue.

My eyes widened, I didn't know wolves came to this school. What if he was one of the many rogues that raped me. Well good for you. You Nice to know you think Packs are weak.

I gave it back to him. He just laughed and wrote something down, what pack are you from? Since you are clearly not rogue material.

Does this bitch think I can't take care of myself. My wolf was fucking mad. I could feel her trying to take over to rip clear through his throat. I held back as much as I could.

Stop holding me back I'm going to rip him limb from limb.

No stop this we can't do this here. We need a fresh new start. To look like we fit in, not the girl who ripped a rogues throat out.

My eyes turned black and the guy jumped back a little in fear.

Control yourself! You need to stop this! We can't go around killing people who poss is off!

My wolf went silent and I went back to normal. The bell rang and I dashed out of the classroom.

The next few classes went by quickly and It was lunch time. I easily found Dylan not because he was noticeable from the crowd but he was sitting right next to my brother who was staring me down. I walked up to them and say next to Dylan who instantly wrapped his arm around my waist. A girl 28th short blonde hair and a slutty outfit came up to the table we were at. "Dylan why is your arm around her waist When I'm right here?" she was talking in a annoying valley girl voice. "Oh my god, Stacey. I don't like you for the millionth time." he looked so annoyed and stressed about it. "Who is this ugly whore anyway?" Stacey asked. Before Dylan could say anything I stood up and got up in her face. "Don't be going around calling people a whore when your a slut who looks like she's on drugs and fucks about three men a day!" the cafeteria went silent. "Excuse me bitch are you looking for a fight?" she asked in her annoying bitch that made me want to slice her neck open. "Sure Tomorrow meet me at the cafe downtown 6:00 sharp." I sat down. She walked away annoyed. Dylan whispered in my ear,"Are you actually going to fight her?" "Hell yea I am." My sibling smiled,"Thats my sister!" I looked at him like I was about to punch him,"I'm sorry did I here a fuck talking?" He looked down at his food and was silent. I just laid My head on Dylan's shoulder. I was having a horrible day.

The last few classes felt like forever but the day was finally done. I had to wait after school because Dylan had soccer practice. I remembered what a few girls said in my last class. It was a few 'nerds' but they were really nice. They asked me,"Why don't you hang out with the popular girls? You're beautiful and have perfect curves." I never thought of myself as beautiful, I also never thought I had perfect curves. When Dylan was done with soccer practice He went to the lockers and I waited on the bleachers for him. I few of the guys that were practicing came up to me and asked,"Are you one of the guys on the team's mate? Or are you just here to see us practice?" He had a smirk planted on his face, It was the rogue from my first class,"cause wow are you stunning!" I blushed a bit,"Actually I'm Dylan's mate." all of them backed off a bit. Dylan came running to me. "Did any of them touch you? Cause I will fucking kill them," Dylan was getting mad. "Relax Dylan none of them touched me," he calmed down a bit,"I can take care of myself If one of them did touch me he would have a broken arm." I looked at them and growled a bit. "Lets go home Selena," Dylan said wrapping his arm around me. We walked toward the parking lot. "Nice meeting you Selena!" the rogue from earlier yelled. I thought about the note from earlier from the rogue. The all to familiar rogue. On the way home Dylan would ask me questions and I would answer them in a little detail as possible and kinda zone out. Caden's face was so familiar. The It rushed back to me, Caden looked exactly like Billy, the worst rogue who ever raped me. Questions went through my head but one stood out the most, was Caden actually Billy?