chapter 9

Thank my sister for making the outfit she is good with putting outfits together so that helped me and me and her decided for the stories she will make the outfits and I will write the storie because that is the thing that we are both good at. I know im not the best writer and if you think i suck at writing well then why are you wasting your time being here this is chapter 9 go read someother book if you dont like mine...
So thanks to my sister and making the outfit and making that agrement with me that will help me alot. For the few who commented they wanted for me to continue thank and now on to the storie as you wanted...
------------------------------------------------------

"My old pack was very abusive," was all I said. I finished getting dressed and put my beat up converse back on. I walked out the door as if I knew where I was going, but I didn't so I waited outside the door. It felt like forever although it was only a few seconds until she walked out. "So um I guess we should should get going?" she was unsure this is why I didn't want to tell people. "Yah we should...," we walked out to her very nice looking car and went to the mall.

------------------------------------------------------

"What color goes best with you?" she asked me. I didnt hesitate to say,"Black, grey, and dark red." she looked around hot topic looking for something that would go good with me. She picked up a red long sleeve, black skinny jeans, and a bunch of other things that she thought i would like. (picture above) I did atcually like it. She got me alot of other clothes with the same style like that one.(Im to lazy to name off a bunch of outfits.) Want to go home maybe try a few outfits on for my brother. She wigled her eyebrows at me. I just rolled my eyes. "What about your mate?" i asked. She replied,"lets just say we've all had dark days..." She went quiet, I knew I had said something wrong. "Yea um lets just go home then," I said.

-------------------AT HOME-------------------

We walked in and the only thing you could hear was a couple moaning. Cassie winced like she was in pain. "Are you ok?" i asked her. "I-It's my mate... he's having sex with the school slut," so thats what happened,"It still hurts so much to be without him... why was I paired with such a dick!" "Maybe you should lay down for a while..." "yea ok..." She went off into her bedroom and i walked around. I wonder where Dylan is.
"Hello my sweet mate," Dylan hugged me from behind. I felt sparks all around my body, I feel so much safer with Dylan then I did with Derrek. His arms wrapped around my waist was a warm feeling, a feeling I could get used to, a feeling I wanted more of. "Now that you have clothes when are you going to start school?" "Tomorrow I think," I said confidently I don't know why I guess it was just the feeling of being around him. "Tomorrow I will be proud to show off my stunning mate," he kissed my neck then let go of me. I blushed when he called me stunning. I hope we can have many moments like that one again.

-------------------Next day-------------------

My eyes Fluttered open the sun was just rising. I could feel Dylan's arm around my waist. I love the warm feeling in my heart that he gives me. I turned around and faced his sleeping body. I just stared at him. He was so gorgeous when he was sleeping. "Its not nice to stare at people," Dylan mumbled in a sexy morning voice. My face turned red in embarrassment. He opened his eyes and smiled,"you look adorable when you blush like that. Come on, lets get ready for school." He unrapped his arm from my waist and the tingles that were once there disappered almost immediantly. I got up and walked to my closet. I grabbed out the first outfit that we bought yesterday. (the one that I gave in detail.) After I changed into the outfit I picked out I heard dylan say,"may I just say how hot you are looking right now!" My face turned red as I blushed madly. "Come one now lets go to school," he wraooed his arm around my waist as we walked outside to his car. The drive was rather short we could have just walked. He pulled into the parking lot and we got out of the car. Many people stared. The guys I don't really know what they were trying to accomplish. But the girls stared with daggers. Even the ones that were with their mates. This is what I feared. Dylan put his arm around me and we walked toward the school enterance. When he put his arm around me I could litterally hear the girls hussing like snakes. Just as I thought my day couldnt get any worse. I heard a familier dark voice,"It's the pathetic little mutt."