19:

"Brooklyn." I hear my name called in my ear as I lay asleep uncomfortably, "Brooklyn!" I hear again and I groan turning over, "What?" I flutter my eyes open to see a smiling Brook waving at me. I blank my eyelids once more and I open my mouth to say something, but I fall out the little cubby hole the bus provided. It felt like forever for me to hit the floor of the bus, and I honestly don't know why I thought it would be a little softer than a normal floor.

"And down she goes!" Dillon says still laying down in his chubby hole with his face still in the phone as I sit up hearing small chuckles coming from Brook. "What was that!" Skate yells from the front of the bus as I stand up fixing my shirt, "Your girlfriend fell out the bed and broke her neck." Sammy answers yelling walking up, I look at him and playfully roll my eyes. "You would love to see me with a  broken neck huh?" I joke with Sammy as he nods.

"To father news, what are you guys doing here?" I smile giving them both a hug happing to see them, "Just visiting before we head off to Nebraska to see Sammy's parents and family members." Brook answers with her eyes glowing of love. I nod, "Hey have you spoke with your mom?" Sammy ask leaning against the beds. I shake my head no, "No., why something happened?" I ask getting worried.

"No, Skate told us about the visit. I'm sorry yall had to end on terms like that." Brook says softly, I roll my eyes and laugh, "I'm fine, but have you talk to your parents?" Brook breath in heavily, "That's the second part of the trip." I nod and we change the subject to something else.

As we all talk I hear my phone ring, I look around for it, but it doesn't appear to be anywhere. "Everyone get up!" I demand, Derek and Dillon look at me with a dumb look, "Get up?" Dillon repeat, and I nod, "We not getting off this bus till I find my phone." I begin looking under stuff, "Your phone gone." Derek says and I swipe every lighter and every zip lock bag that's on the table, "And all this bout to be gone, try me." I say and Derek huff, "Skate come get your girlfriend!" Dillon yells. 

"And what he going to do?"

"Nothing." Brook stands beside me. 

"Sammy put your girl in check." KDL says and Brook shoot Sammy a glare, "She good."

I hear Skate laugh from the back, I bend my body side ways to see only his legs. I remember I gave Skate my phone last night, "Here." I say putting bags and lighters down heading to the back where Skate is scrolling through my messages,

" I say putting bags and lighters down heading to the back where Skate is scrolling through my messages,

My phone rings, "My job is calling." I say and grab my phone from him. I answer and press it to my ear. "Hello?" the lady on the other end start rumbling on how I got this amazing deal at my job, I have to  apply to it and then I can fly back to Texas to be the head of the company within three days. My smile disappear knowing Skate wants me on tour with him and I already promised him I would stay for the rest. To see that smile go away will make me feel bad, I don't him to think I don't keep promises.