10:

I'm sleeping peacefully once in my life until my phone rings, I groan and lift myself from my slumber and grab it. I take it off the charger and see its Brook calling. "What?!" I answer the phone, she laughs, "Well good morning too. Open the door, I'm waiting."

"Wait, outside my door?" I ask confused.

"Uh, yeah. Open the door, its hot and my feet are burning." She says hanging up, I roll my eyes as I get up. I walk down my cold stairs up to the door. I unlock my door, greeted by Brook herself. "Hey bestie!" She smiles running in with no shoes, I laugh as she hugs me. "Why don't you have any shoes on?"

She steps back smiling, "My shoes were killing me." I close the door as she roll her suit case upstairs.

"Room to the left!?" She calls out to me.

"Either one!" I say grabbing a banana and walk up the stairs while eating it. I see she chose the bigger room. I laugh, "So what made you come down here?" I ask walking in and sitting on the bed. She turns around from sitting her phone down, "I miss hanging my out with my bestie. I feel that me and Sammy are getting...clingy. He said the same thing."

I burst into laugher while she has a straight face. "You guys wanted to date. I never took you and took him and collided y'all together." I say demonstrating with my hands. I get up and throw the banana pill away. I sit back down and cross my legs.

"What made you guys even like each other? I mean like, ewww." I say laugh making a nasty face at her. She does it back, "Same reason you fell for Skate."

"I didn't fall for him for your info." I laugh blushing.

"Oh, now you lying. Y'all stay on face time all night. Y'all even traded the most form of romantic saying." She says looking at me dumb. I grab a pillow and hug it, "I don't know what your talking about."

"Mhm. You can't lie to me Brook and we both know that."

"Fine, maybe twice. I don't keep count." I roll my eyes feeling my cheek heating at the thought of me and Skate.
:
I walk out the bathroom drying my hair, my phone rings. I grab it and see its a call from Skate, I smile and answer his call, "Hey." I greet him walking over to my bed. I cross one leg and have the other hanging off, I lean back.

"Wassup with you?"

"Nothing much, miss I'm sad because I left my boyfriend is being boring!" I yell making sure Brook heard me. He laughs on the other end. I love his laugh, it just brings me joy. I bite the side of my bottom lip, "How's the music?"

"Lyrical."

"Shut up." I say fixing myself in my bed more comfortable than I am. "Babe,you can't get mad."

"Did you just call me babe?" I ask surprised. Well not that much surprised. I can tell he's blushing and face steaming hot from embarrassment. "Its cool, it just took me by surprise."

Brook Pov:
@sammywilkinson:

Brook Pov:@sammywilkinson:

Missing u babe @B.SW come back!!

I hear my phone ding of a notification. I usually don't answer or respond to them because it's always hate from Sammy's fans or people in general. I guess it was fate to me make check my notifications. I see sammy@ me. I look and smile like a child who won a million bucks.

@B.SW
Missing u too @Sammywilkinson

I see Sammy ex @ me. Cant wait to see what she said.

@Feespaid
Gurl pls, he ain't missing u lmao

@B.SW
Seems like it took u centuries to get your feespaid, but it ain't nun of my business.

@FeesPaid
how did he end up with u?

@B.SW
Same way you parents end up with no money

@FeesPaid
Petty gurl...just petty

@B.SW
Don't call me by first name...I like to be called by last name...Wilkinson

@FeesPaid
Whatever...