16:

SKATE Pov:
I get on younow since everyone is late to the studio and I'm bored out my freaking mind. I could call Brooklyn, but she is probably in a meeting and I don't want to distract her. I log on, "Sup guys." I say and start reading comments, some of them was heart eyes, just talking crap about me or Brooklyn, or both of us.  I didn't honestly care because I remember Brooklyn deep talk with me one night when I was high as the sky. More into the younow and time passes by, everyone started showing up, first Swazz, then Jack and Jack, with Madison obviously. I didn't care honestly.

I start seeing my fans comment, "Call Brooklyn." I begin laughing, "I think she in a meeting guys. But I'll try." I say grabbing my phone off my lap and begin  dialing her number. I don't really want to disturb her, but if my fans want me to call, I'm down.

"Hello?" She answer on the fourth ring chewing, I put her speaker so they can hear her voice, "Babe?" She ask.

"Yeah, wassup?" I smile just hearing her voice, it's music to my ears.

"On my lunch break, why what's wrong?"

"Nothing, the fans wanted me to call you." I say looking down smiling, I hear laugh, "I feel special." She says as I put the speaker  of my phone to my ear.

" She says as I put the speaker  of my phone to my ear

"How's work?"

"Awful, I broke my heel." She says madly, I slightly laugh. I see fans comment questions for me to ask, I read one and ask, "Babe, someone asked do you get wasted?" she laughs, "Hang out with me on Friday and then ask me that again."

"Brooklyn!" someone calls her on the other line. "Babe. I need to go, my break is over. I'll text or facetime you later." She says as I hear pack up.

"Alright lil mama." I say chilled.

"Alright. Bye Guys!" She says before hanging up and I see comments about how sweet and cool she is, every case, she is. I hear my phone go off, I pick it up to see Brooklyn phone name to pop up in facetime form. I slide answer and her face appears.

"Babe you wouldn't believe what I just did." she says trying to hold back her laughter.

"What did you do?" I ask smiling waiting for the story. 

"I walked out the break room and my other heel break, the stay strong glue I use on the heel, breaks

"I walked out the break room and my other heel break, the stay strong glue I use on the heel, breaks. I fall and start rolling down the stairs. My salad is all over my dress. So me not thinking, throws my shoes out the five story building. Now I don't have any shoes and my dress have salad dressing all over it. I have a meeting in five minutes." she laughs and I laugh hard at the story, "You'll be fine."

"I have to wear these grandma shoes. I look ridiculous babe, you wouldn't believe it."

"I could."

"So I dress ugly?" She fake cries and then laughs, "BROOKLYN!"

"WHAT?! CANT U SEE I'M ON FACETIME WITH  MY HUSBAND!?" She yells making me smile.

"Get off the phone."

She mumbles something her breath before turning her head back the screen,  "I gotta go." she smiles.

"Bye grandma."

"Bye grandpa." She laughs hanging up.