14:

Every since that little argument Skate and I two weeks ago, we haven't spoke to each other. We would say two or three words to each other and then just not bother with each other the rest of the day. I haven't been bothered with anyone, I spent most days alone. The next part of the tour is coming up in two days and I still don't known if I'm going to go or am I going to stay home. I honestly don't feel like seeing Skate face right now, I just know if I see his face, I'll just give in and be the one to say sorry first and I didn't even do anything wrong. All I wanted was attention from my boyfriend and I couldn't even get that.That night was the most special to me and for him to just ditch me like that, I just couldn't handle it. Skate thinks I'm mad at him about his fans, I'm not. It's the way he handles it, if we can't have some time together, then why even be together? Brook says she just slaps Sammy upside his head when he gets out of line, just last night got to her. Sammy and her was already fighting before that night. About? I do not know.

I sit on my stole criss crossed, editing a beat I been working on since forever now. I like to edit music and upload it to youtube or twitter. Its hobby that keeps me calm, mostly in times like these. Skate and Sammy walks in, I glance on side of the computer seeing Skate. I take a deep breath and rest my head on my hand. Skate walks over as I look at him straightening my back, "Can we talk?" he ask rubbing his hands together nervously.

"I'm not in mood right now." I say looking back at my screen that was soon slam down, I remove my hands then look at Skate with a rude and deep expression on my face, "WHAT THE HACK SKATE?!" I yell. "We NEED TO TALK NOW!" He yells back with his deepening more than mines.

"I SAID I WASN'T IN THE MOOD. Look Skate, I get you want to talk in all, but I have something to do. I spent time with you, all the time I can give. You didn't really want it, so leave me alone." I say with attitude while grabbing my laptop that was soon snatched away from me.

"I'm sorry alright. I knew how much that night meant to you, I'm sorry. I didn't think about how you might have felt." I felt bad all of sudden, I cross my arms in defeat. I felt my body go into a tight hug, I needed that hug to be honest with you. My first fight with Skate, made me realize he is confident in this relationship. "Maybe you really do care." I "whispher" not knowing he would hear me.

"Who said I didn't." he looks down at me kissing my forehead, I can't believe this right now.

--

Skate and I laughter fills the house as we broadcast on younow, my head was in the phone or dying laugh at our corny jokes. The door bell rings, I knew it wasn't Sammy and Brook because they just not to long ago left for a date. "I got it." I say getting up and walk to the door distant to know who is at my door this late. I open the door and its my ex boyfriend, "Quint."

"Everything alright?" Skate yells, Quint makes a disappointed face at me like I was suppose to be scared, in which case, I wasn't. I hear Skate footsteps and I look down scratching my head as he walks up, "Whos this?" Skate ask looking at Quint up and down.

"Quint." I say blankly.

"Your the one, why you here?" Skate voice raises, "For Brooklyn."

"Well get the stepping because she's taken, you had your chance and you messed up. " I really didn't have anything to say because Skate said it all. Skate moves me to the side and slams the door in Quint face locking the door. "Which ex?" Skate ask.

"The one who blamed me for everything."

"I would blame you too." he says, "For what?" I ask confused at what Skate is talking about.

"For being mine and best the thing that have ever happened to me." he says smiling which me smile also, "That was so corny." I laugh wrapping my arms around his waist. He looks down at me, "Only for you lil mama."