5:

"Lets go!" Sammy screams at everyone. I top up my eyeliner and shove it into my bag before throwing it over my shoulder. I walk down the stairs in a fast, but steady pace. I hear my name called, I look back and see Brook coming from under the stairs. "We need to talk." She squeals at me. I look at her confused as we walk out the front door together. We walk across the street where the guys are packing the buses with our stuff.

"Where were you and Skate last night because you said you were going to make a phone call but you stayed gone. Plus Sammy said Skate came inside and never came back out." She explains with her firm grip on me. Oh she heard me.

"We were just talking. He wanted to know about my past relationship. I don't see the weird or big deal about it." I strug.

"Oh it's a big deal! Brooklyn you haven't dated anyone in like forever. Plus our boyfriends are friends." She says, before she could go one, I stop her right there.
"I'm not dating Skate, Brook. Skate and I are just friends." I confirm.

"Whatever." she rolls her eyes.
:

As the bus move on the road, I sit with my legs crossed and my head phones in my ears. I have 'Like that' blasting in my ears. I feel the seat next to me dent in. I look over and see a smiling Skate. I pretend to not notice him and keep texting. I feel his chin on my shoulder looking at my phone.

I look up at the bus roof and laugh to myself as he reads my messages. I turn my music down and look down at him. His eyes are focused on my messages. "May I help you?"

"Who is Brent?" He ask and look up at me with just eyeballs. Turn off my phone, so now he just looking at a black screen. "Brent is my friend."

"Mhm. I thought you aren't talking to no guys on relationship status?" He ask leaning off me and leaning back still looking at me. "Brent is dating already and it's not me."  I say assuring him and he nods.

I shake my head and lean back, he takes a ear plug and stuff it in his ear. He smiled at the song and looks at me, "You have this on repeat?"

"What? I like the song."

"Ain't judging lil mama." He says. I mumble Skate part as I text my mom back. I feel his stare on me, I look at him and slowly stop mumbling it as smile spread a cross his face. "Why you stop?"

"You was looking at me." I say nervous brushing my hair out my face. Sammy walks in and sit in between us. "So what are my best friends doing in here. Did you guys know they have a bathroom in here?"

"Sammy, dude. Wassup?" Skate ask looking at Sammy with a stupid look, so do I. Sammy sits up, "Alright.. Brookly told me that-"

"Sammy that's not my name, I told you that a million times already!" Brook comes in madly. Sammy glide his hands down his face and huff. "Babe, I'm sorry, it slipped out." She roll her eyes, "Alright Samuel." She responds storming away, his eyebrows collide. "Don't call me that! My name is baby!" Sammy gets up following her. Skate and I look at each other and laugh.

"Then you have my name in your phone name that?! What is wrong with you?" Brook yells at Sammy.

"I'm sorry, but babe you got to admit it, it's cute."

"Shut up Samuel."

Skate and I crack up laughing in the front at how they argue.
----
Im going to add photos, but I just u guys to get a swing on things