7:

I wash all the dirt I was attacked in from that child. I turn off the light and walk out to Brook who stayed with me just to make sure I chicken out, as she stated. I grab my phone and slide it through thighs as I put my wet hair into a messy bun. "Good?" Brook as getting up as I grab my phone, we walk off the bus. My whole demeanor was changed thinking about what not to long ago. Sammy walks up to us, "Everything alright?" we nod.

"I'm going to go with Sammy, you'll be okay?" Brook ask as she grabs Sammy hand. "Yes, of course." she smiles and leaves with him. I walk around the other way to Skate booth, I sit down like nothing happened. I cross my legs and cock my eyebrow up. The meet and greet goes well the rest of the time, I stayed on my phone most of the time again.

"I'm sorry for what happened." Skate says sitting down, I look at him. "Why?" I ask shutting my phone off still looking him the eyes. He looks down like we wants to tell me something, but just don't know how. I don't pressure him, I just grab his hand in mines. He looks at it and looks up, "I wouldn't mind being hated or going through this, for you." I smile. I get up from my seat and walk away. Brooklyn are you ready for a relationship this tense? I hope I manage these feelings I'm feeling right now. This isn't something I normally feel. I'm afraid of being hurt again by another guy.

:

I laugh as Brook shows the text messages Sammy had sent her. Last night, Sammy and Brook got into a small fight over a fan. Sammy gave her real kiss and Brook was mad about it so they were fussing all night, they made up. "Wow." I say getting up to grab my ringing phone, "We going to end up fighting watch." Brook say laughing earning a laugh from me. I shake my head while looking at the caller Id. It's one of my ex's, I don't answer, just block the number.

Sammy walks up to the door that was open, "Talking about me?" he smirks at Brook. Brook rolls her eyes, "No weirdo."

"I heard my name tho." He responds while walking over and sit down beside her while putting his arm around her. She playfully push him away, "Cheating on your side chick, shaking my head." she says. I laugh at myself, "Your the side chick tho." he says, Brook looks at him side-eyed. "Don't play with me Sammy."

"That's my main."

"Your main huh?" she ask smirking and nodding, Sammy smiles, "Then why I am here if that's your main? You treat your side better than the main? Your twisted Sammy." He laughs so does Brook. I roll my eyes laughing. I walk out the room and see Skate chilling with Swazz and Derek. I leaned on the the wall with my arms crossed and legs lurking in the conversation. They we're talking about what happened and Skate felt bad, but was surprised at my reaction.

"It was harsh, but cute." He says.

"What was cute?" I asked acting like I wasn't listening, Skate jump and look back at me. I cock my eyebrow up waiting. "I mean, I heard everything Skate."

"Really?"

"Really." I mimic him laughing, I walk over and sit down. He looks at me smiling,I hear the beat their playing, I nod to the tone. "Whats this?" I ask feeling it.

"Its just something to listen to."

"You should really make a song from this Nate." I say and reach over at the laptop.

"Did you just call me Nate?"

I look back, "That's your name right?"
"Yeah, but it's weird hearing you say it." He states leaning back grabbing his phone.

"What do you want me to call u then?" I ask as I lean back waiting for his cocky response.

"Babe."