15:

"Babe why can't you come?" Skate ask as I help him pack his clothes for second part of the tour, in which I can't attend. Well, only for the first two cities. I'm doing most of the work while he sits on the bed looking at me waiting for my response, "Skate, I just can't be there for the beginning." I say folding his goodie, but then look at him in his big brown eyes. "No." He says knowing my thought and I began to whine.

"Please babe, it's my favorite." I respond looking at how soft it looks and how it feels in my touch."It's my favorite too, you brought it for me." He laughs, I walk around the bed and flop next to him leaning onto his chest, looking up at him as he looks down. "Please?"

"No because your not coming and I want to show you off." He says grabbing my hand as I huff looking at the wall that leads to the bathroom. I turn my body to see Skate face, "I have meetings to attend, if I didn't I would come."

He kisses my forehead before press his forehead on mines, showing me his soft side and I find it pretty cute, "What happen to my other Skate?" I ask laughing disturbing this moment.

"huh?" he ask laughing at my question.

"Lil mama." I state and he immediately knew what I was talking about. He lifts his head as do I, "You said to never call you that again."

"Because you called another girl that." I say, as he laughs like I'm joking with him, in which case, I'm not, "Just know mr. maloley I'm the one and only lil mama."

"Yes ma'am." he respond, "If I don't see you after those two shows, I'm stopping everything and coming to get you myself." he says making me laugh, "I'll be waiting."

--------

As we grab Skate's things from the car, I hear screaming coming from every direction of the car. I look to the right of the car from the trunk, seeing them crowd around him. I close the trunk and roll his suit case to the front where the rest of his bags are. I smile watching him intervene with his fans, which I cute. It was so many of them that just one push, everyone moves. It was an ocean of them, one girl falls, she looks about fourteen. "Oh my." I say and lean down helping her up, she laughs. "I'm fine, this is my first time being in a crowd like this."

"Have you ever met Skate?" I ask and she shakes her head no. I grab her hand and began to walk through the crowd to Skate. "Skate, she wants a picture." I say and he looks at her as she waves shyly. I began to get a headache from all this screaming going on leave into the airport.

Skate comes into the airport ten minutes after me, "You okay?" he ask as he sits down. I lift my head up from phone, he phone dings of a message. As he checks his phone, I go the Snapchat app and take a pic of him. I found his pose so adorable, he didn't know I took it until he heard me say aww.

"Plane 67

"Plane 67." the lady voice appears on the speaker, Skate gets up as do I to give him a tight good bye hug. I didn't want to let go for nothing in this world, I know I'm going to miss him so much. We let go and look at me, we didn't have anything to say at the moment. When he left my grip, I take my left arm crossing it over my body and the right on top. When he looks back, I instantly put a smile on my face, he mimics it making me laugh.

-----------

-----------