one

Conflict. It denotes the struggle between two opposing forces to achieve victory. It's a predominant emotion that arises deep within oneself, consciously or otherwise, when faced with extreme indecision. Like how the serene sound of quietness in the room, the warm bed he was lying in and the enveloping touch of the soft linen covering his naked skin, they were all very agreeable to the idea of wandering back into his dreamy sleep. But the opposing idea would be waking up, no matter how heavy the reluctance weighed, still posed an incredible amount of power, especially when the gnawing noise unrelentingly pulling him out of his sleepy haze.

Troye couldn't remember when was the last time he had slept so good, and he also couldn't remember when he had been so warm and comfortable and well-rested. Which precisely the reason for his irritated grunts and his flailing arms, in search for something, anything, that will make the noise stop. Having no pillow under his head or in the vicinity within his arm's reach, he resorted to pulling the cover pass his head and twisted his body so that the cover wrapped around his body like a cocoon would.

But even after the great effort to stay asleep, the persistent noise kept nagging at him to wake. He whined and grabbed on the cover tighter and twisted himself even further in the cocoon, successfully adding more layers of cloth between the noise and him. Only then, he was satisfied and he hummed a content sigh into his warm and comfortable cocoon.

However, to his utmost annoyance, the contentment was cut short when he felt his bed move beneath him and the spring creaked under the weight of another person. Amongst all that, he felt a hand brushed against his leg before groping at his foot, and then something that felt unmistakably like warm breaths and prickly stubble rubbing against his sole.

As ticklish as he is, his immediate knee-jerk reaction, quite literally, was to get away from that tickling sensation. So he kicked, the sensation was gone but only to hear a loud thud like something heavy landed on the floor and a muttered, fuck and followed by a long, low groan.

There's something about that sound and how the bass of the voice vibrated through the groan, it slowly cleared his mind out of his cloudy, sleepy haze. That voice, it was foreign and familiar at the same time, but there's a quality in the tenor of the voice that reminded him of something that he had been awfully well-acquainted with, something recent too. The familiarity was clinging so closely to his hindbrain, it felt as though the big mystery will be unraveled if he just focus harder on it. Then it did.

Images after images started bombarding him, his head swimming with clear visuals of him in compromising positions, and those visuals were as real as they get, especially when he recalled all the lewd, erotic sounds that came with them. All the moaning, the heavy breathing, the filthy words being whispered, the loose screams and the rustling sounds of the cover rubbing against trashing bodies. He felt a delicious swoop in the pit of his stomach even before he registered the sign of his cock stirring to life.

If it wasn't for the fact that he'd come to realize his surroundings as not of his own, he'd probably be annoyed by the distraction of the continuous groaning coming from the floor. He sat up on the bed, feeling a little disorientated as his gaze dropped to those fluffy pillows wedged at the bottom of his feet. He wondered at what point did he ended up at the bottom of the bed but then he shrugged, thinking that he must have passed out from exhaustion and he just didn't care which side of the bed he landed on after.

The cover was still comfortably wrapped around his body and his eyes automatically darted to the place where he sensed a slight motion. He looked over, eyes initially widened in shock but quickly morphed into mischief. His lips stretched thin into a cheeky smirk as he remembered the events he had participated quite willingly yesterday, with the man who was currently laying on the floor next to the bed, naked apart from a black boxer briefs he had on.