The Run Away

^^Cute little Koa^^
Played by: Francisco Lachowski
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Koa's pov>

I am still stuck in this tiny cage while animals I loath sit outside laughing. I can't stand them they disgust me...

Let me back up a bit..... My name is Koa Wood. I was kidnapped. I'm not to sure how long I have been here maybe 8 to 10 years. Never the less I was 8 when it happened. My family was having a party with our pack. It was just my mom, dad, and I. They where the Alpha and Luna of the White Moon pack; the wolves in my pack were almost always white or a small deviation from it. Everyone said that the Alpha line had all pure white wolves in it.

Anyways we were having a party and no one was ready for what happened next. My fathers beta, Alex, opened they door to the pack house and let rouges flow in. They had already shifted into big wolves and as soon as my pack saw them most shifted to fight. But as I said.... No one was ready.

It was a blood bath. Body parts of wolves from my pack and the rouges lay across the floor with kids who could not shift and people who never had the chance. My dad barked at me to run but I was stuck with fear. I could feel my bright blue eyes widen and I could feel blood splatter on my face as I watched a huge man slice my fathers throat open. I still see his eyes glaze over and his head snap back from being loosely attached to his neck when I close my eyes. Then the big man stepped forward and grabbed me hit me in the back of the head with something and my world went black.

I was scared shit less when I woke up in a cage that I had to sit and crouch down to fit in. People were around me laughing they had knives and other devices to inflict pain with. The man who grabbed my stepped forward and slashed me with a cord. I remember his disgusting slimy voice as he talked to me and told me how wonderful and cute I was. That I was to be his son. I was horrified. I did not want this man as my father. But he could care less. They continued to beat me that day...... and everyday after that. Cutting me until I could no longer see my pale skin because it was covered in blood.

I sit in this cage all day everyday naked and replay that nightmare of a day when it all started.

So as I look at the things before me and see Alex and Hayden, the man that grabbed me that day, talking knives and talking.

"I am considering fully marking and matting my cute little son soon" Hayden commented as he picked up a huge knife.

I was not sure what that meant. I was taken young so I don't really know much about werewolves. But I hate these ones.

"Do you really think that is the best idea? Why not just kill the useless shit." Alex comments.

Hayden gets a look of fury on his face. It's a distorted look. They had opened my cage but I stayed still inside out of fear like I had for years. But now it was different..

I was tired. Of living. Of fighting. Of breathing. Of being their bitch. Of being weak.

Earlier that week I had heard that most of the animals were going to hunt another pack. Disgraceful.

Hayden grabbed Alex's arm and dragged him out for the room. I was shocked they never left me alone when the door was open...... For a second something hit me. It was fire inside me to fight that I had lost long ago. But all I needed was that second.

I slowly crawled out of my cage. The last time they beat me was last night so I felt descent compared to the usual. I slowly stood up and limped out to the door. I looked around and saw no one. Fear struck me in that second and adrenaline pumped through me as a took a step out of the room slowly toward the steps. Soon my other foot followed and then the first on again.

Suddenly I was sprinting as fast as someone who was beat their whole life could. But there was no stopping now or turning back. So I ran............ I heard a howl about 4 hours later and I knew it was him and he would look for me.

I had been running for about 5 days now. I was still naked and I had never met my wolf so I could not shift. Probably because I was too weak. My father had told me once that to get away from wolves to roll in dirt and mud so I did as soon as I got out.

I was scared. I was alone and had to do things myself. I was hungry but could not hunt. I was tried but did not know where to sleep. So I pushed on.

Eventually I came up on an area that felt weird. I was confused, it felt like pressure on my body as I walked forward. Suddenly the pressure was off but I almost choked on the smell of wolf. Instantly 6 wolves surrounded me . Fear was on me in a second. I could not breath. My body was shaking and tears were streaming down my face.

"Why are you on our land rouge?" A gruff voice called out and I saw one man had shifted and he was huge. He felt like Alex had with his power but not as much as my father. Still I fell to the ground and curled into a ball like they taught me to do when in front of a man.

"ANSWER ME!" He screamed out to me but I could not I was so scared.

"Just call Alpha, this one is weird" called a calmer voice called. I looked up a bit and saw a women and I reached out to her. She reminded me of my mother. As I did the huge man growled out at me and a coward away from him.

Then I heard it. The loudest growl ever rang out in my ears. For some strange reason it was calming. Then I saw a huge black wolf come out of the woods. He smelt of musk and mint. The wolf had dark blue eyes that made me feel safe but I knew better. I was never safe.

But slowly the past few days caught up to me and I had lost blood so I closed my eyes and black overtook me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of the chapter!! What did you guys think? I would like suggestions I'm new at this. Until next chapter