Final Chapter: Who knew?

Lucy's POV

The light coming from my window wakes me up. I open my eyes, I get up and I go to my bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror.

My wedding day

Today is my wedding day

"I'M GETTING MARRIED!" I scream

The day has finally come. I'm getting married to Natsu, who knew? (Every Nalu shipper)

"Lu-Chan!" I open the bathroom door and see my bridesmaids. Levy, Mira, Erza and Juvia.

If you're wondering about Nashi, she's staying with Bisca. I don't want her in a room full of crazy women.

"Ready to get married?" Erza says

Yeah I really am

Natsu's POV

"Yo! Salamander wake up!" I hear a yell and open my eyes. I see Gajeel, Gray, Jellal and Laxus.

"What the hell guys?" I ask annoyed. I'm so sleepy

"It's your wedding day moron" Gray says

M-my wedding day?

My wedding day

I'm getting married to Lucy

Huh? Who knew? (again every NALU shipper)

"Now come on. Who's ready to get married?"

You have no idea

*Time Skip* (cue A thousand years by Christina Perri)

It's time. It's time. It's time.

I can't do this

Yes I can

No I can't

Yes

No

Yes

N-Y- I don't know!!

I'm freaking out!

"Dude calm down you look like you're going against Erza and Mira" Gray, my best man, said and I nodded. Yeah, he's right. This is going to be juuuuust- fuck I can't!! I'm taking the nope train to fuck this town.

I stopped freaking out once the music started and Lucy started walking down the aisle.

Yeah I can do this

She finally reached me and we smiled at each other. Her dress was beautiful (in the media)

"Ladies and gentleman we are gathered here to see the union of Nalu" The priest said. (Who was secretly the author ;))

"Now let's just skip all this shit and head to the good stuff. Do you Natsu Dragneel take Lucy Heartfilia to be your wife?" The priest asks

BTW Weirdest priest ever

"I do"

"Do you Lucy Heartfilia take Natsu Dragneel to be your husband?"

"I do"

"So cute! um *coughs awkwardly* your vows" She says

"Um Natsu Dragneel I promise to always love you and be by your side just like you done with me. I promise to love our daughter unconditionally. I promise to not give you so much Lucy kicks and I promise to make sure our spark never sparks out" I chuckle at the Lucy kick part

"Lucy Heartfilia I promise to never stop loving you. I promise to always accept you like you accepted me. I promise to always believe in you. I promise to protect you and our daughter with all my strength. I promise to not annoy you as much and I promise that no matter what I'll by your side"

"May I have the rings?" The priest says while crying a little. Gray and Levy give us the rings and we put them in each others fingers.

"I now pronounce Nalu official and you may kiss the bride" I swoop down and kiss her, everybody cheers.

"I love you Natsu Dragneel"

"I love you Lucy Dragneel"

We hear a laugh and turn to see our daughter laughing.

This whole thing was worth it.

The End

111111111111111111111

The story is now finished. Sorry it took a while and that it was a little short. I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Check out my other stories!

See ya later!

Vote

Comment

Jenny-Chan~