Chapter 2: The waterfall

Lucy's POV *1 week later*
The morning after the 'incident' Natsu, Happy and I packed up our things and left Magnolia. Ill admit it was hard, I mean all our memories were there sad and happy ones but we didn't have a choice. We didn't know where to go so we just walked and now were at a forest but I don't know which one.
"Hey Natsu do you smell anything?" I asked
"Well not rea... wait I smell something I think it's water" Natsu said and started walking towards the smell and me and Happy followed (Happy is sleeping on top of Lucy's head) When we stopped there was a beautiful waterfall that made a lake.
"Wow so pretty~" I said in awe
"Come on let's wash up!" Natsu said and started taking off his clothes ( get your mind out of the sewer you pervs!) and I did the same. Over the past few days Natsu and I have gotten closer, you could say I started having a tiny (huge) crush on him and I gotten over the shyness of my body, it's not like he hasn't seen me like this before so it would probably happen again because life is a bitch.
*Time skip*
After our watch we gathered some wood so when it gets dark we can put up a bonfire. When we started talking, we heard something moving behind the waterfall. Is there a cave there? We got into fighting positions just in case it was an enemy, Then a DRAGON CAME OUT! WTH?! The dragon was a ocean blue color with golden eyes.
"What are you mortals doing here?" The dragon asked
"Um sorry this must be the wrong cave we'll be going" I said and grabbed Natsu's hand and was about to leave but the dragon stopped us.
"You! The one with the pink hair you seem familiar! Who are you?" The dragon asked
"Natsu Dragneel" Natsu said and the dragon eyes widened.
"You're the son of Igneel, you must come with me" The dragon said
"Oh yeah and why should I?" Natsu asked
"Your father awaits"
++++++++++++++++
Hey guys! I know it's a short chapter but it will get better i promise
Hope you like this chapter!
Vote
Comment
Bye~
Jenny-chan~