The appearance of Kera

"I hope Sakura will be OK..." Syaoran whispered to himself. Then the nurses came to them. Syaoran saw her standing there with a sad face. "Nurse. Will Sakura be alright?" He asked. She looked down and said, "Just follow me." They all started to follow the Nurse to Sakura's room. Once they got there, they saw Sakura with lots of machines connected to her. "I'm afraid that Sakura has Heart Problem." She said. Everyone gasped. Syaoran felt like his heart could break. "Something is wrong with her heart. It's feels like it is poisoning her heart. Or..." But then the Nurse fell down and then Yukito transformed to Yue. Then the sky went black around them went black. "What is going on!?" Syaoran screamed. "MUAHHHHHHH!!!" Said A voice. Who was that? Syaoran thought. Then she appeared near Sakura. "Hello rats. I'm Kera. I was near Sakura's house the other night. I poisoned her heart." She said. "No wonder Sakura hanged up in the middle of our conversation!" Syaoran said. Kera laughed wickedly. "Ahh. That's right little boy. And now. I'm going to kill her!" She said. Everyone gasped. "NO! PLEASE!!" Syaoran begged her. Kera thought about it. "Fine. If you want her to stay alive... You gotta beat me." She said. He got confused. "Beat you on what?" Syaoran asked. Kera laughed Wickedly. "Why of course. Battle me! If you defeat me you win and get Sakura back. But if not? She dies." She replied. Syaoran thought about it. He looked at Sakura. And then looked at Kera. "Your on." He said. He got his sword out. Kera got her magical sword and was ready to fight. Yue and Eriol cheered on Syaoran. "You can do this Li!" Eriol shouted. "You gotta get my master back Li. Or I won't be able to return to this form. So... You gotta beat her." Yue said. Syaoran smiled and had felt so much power in him. I can do this. He said to himself. "But before we start..." Kera said. She pointed her hand at Sakura. Then Black particles were lifting her up. "Now. We can start." Kera said.

Sorry I haven't updated this for a really long time! And i'm sorry this chapter is short. (Its 357 words)

But this book is almost ending so stay tuned for that and Fight for Love 2 is coming soon!