Syaoran talks to Sakura

Tomoyo nodded. "If anything happens in Hong Kong. You will be able to wear my costume and fight them with your magic. I will be able to take it on video as well. When your wear my costumes it makes me so dizzy." Sakura is embarrassed. "And I will be the happiest girl alive! The happiest girl." Tomoyo kept on saying. Sakura is really red hot chilli embarrassed. "Stop it Tomoyo. Your embarrassing me." So Tomoyo stopped and kept on doing her sewing. I should call Syaoran i'm coming to Hong Kong. Sakura thought. She got her bag and she saw Kero asleep. awwww. She got her phone and started to call. "What are you doing Sakura?" Tomoyo asked. "I'm going to call Syaoran i'm coming to Hong Kong. I bet he will be very happy if he sees me." She answered. She did the number and started to call.

*Hong Kong*

Beep beep beep beep 📱. "Huh? My phone is ringing." Syaoran wondered. "Hello?" He said. "Hi Syaoran. This is Sakura!" She answered. Syaoran fell of his bed. "AHHH!!.......Sorry about that. Hi Sakura." He answered. Meiling heard Sakura's name. "Is that Sakura, Syaoran??" He nodded and started to hear what was Sakura saying. "Um hey Syaoran. I'm going to Hong Kong for a holiday." She kept saying. "WHAT?! FOR REALS!" Syaoran shouted. Meiling got surprised as well. "I'm already on a plane. And we already found a house in Hong Kong. I think it is next to your house. Well?" Sakura kept saying..again. Syaoran is so shocked. "Uh...that's OK Sakura. And you are always welcomed to come into my house anytime." He said. Sakura thought he kinda sounds embarrassed. "Uh...well. see you there!" She said. Then Sakura hanged up the phone. Syaoran was still on his bed being embarrassed. He was looking down, and making strange noises. "Huh? what's wrong?" Meiling asked. He didn't say anything. "I'm still afraid to tell her. and give her the teddy bear." Syaoran said. Suddenly he sense magic! Huh? He thought. Syaoran's eyes are looking out of the window. "What's wrong?" She asked. "I sense magic here. really powerful magic." He answered. What kind of magic is this? He thought.

*Nearly to Hong Kong*

Sakura was smiling. Tomoyo looked at me. She smiled. I bet Sakura really wanted to see Syaoran. Tomoyo thought. "Were almost there Sakura." Yukito said. She blushed and smiled at the same time. The reason I was coming is to just make sure Sakura is safe. And Yukito and Yue. Toya said in his head.