Getting ready to go

"Hi Tomoyo!" Sakura said. "Hello Sakura. Whats up?" Tomoyo asked. "uh...um...Tomoyo? Can you ask your mother if your allowed to go to Hong Kong with my family?" She felt sweat cmoing all over her. "please Tomoyo??" She was thinking about it. "I'll be there Sakura." Tomoyo answered. YAY!! " Ok Tomoyo. were leaving tomorrow. Get your things ready today and meet us at our house at 9:00. tomorrow." Sakura said. "Ok bye Tomoyo." She said bye to her and hanged up the phone. Alright! Sakura is very happy. "now I have to call Yukito." She said. "bring bring. bring bring." Went the telephone. " Hello? Tsukishiro residence." said a voice. "hello?! this is Sakura!" She shouted. "Hi Sakura. whats up?" He said. Sakura is nervous to tell him. "Um will you be able to come to Hong Kong with my family and Tomoyo?" She asked. Please say you will come Yukito. Sakura is scared he might not come. "when Sakura?" He asked. "Tomorrow. we will meet at 9:00 at our house." She said. Now Sakura is even more nervous. "i'll come Sakura. I'll pack my things and get ready for tomorrow. I'll be there. don't worry." He said. what a relief! Sakura thought. "OK! see you at 9:00!" She said. Sakura hanged up the phone and went to her room. She went to her room and got her stuff ready. "whatcha packing for Sakura?" Kero said. "packing to go to Hong Kong. wanna come." She asked. Kero nodded. "of course Sakura! Why not!?" He explained! Then Kero went to get his stuff ready. Sakura is very excited! He's going to meet Syaoran. The next day Sakura's family was already packed for the trip. Kero is hidden in Sakura's bags. "We just gotta wait for Tomoyo and Yukito. knock knock. went the door. "coming!" She shouted. She opened the door and saw Yukito and Tomoyo. "Hi Tomoyo! Hi Yukito! glad you came!" Sakura said. Yukito and Tomoyo wouldn't let Sakura be sad if they didn't come. They just smiled at her. "ready to go squirt." Huh? Sakura looked back! AHHHH! its Toya. "Shall we go?" Yukito said. "um yeah." She felt so floaty. all of them were heading in the car, and driving off to the airport. "Yay! this is going to be fun!" Sakura shouted!

*Hong Kong*

"Syaoran!" Meiling shouted. "did you tell Sakura about you feel about her?" Syaoran shook his head. "Maybe you should tell her on the phone." She asked. He shook again. "If I told her it would make her feel upset. She told Yukito that she loved him. But he said he loved someone else. So i'm not going to tell her. Maybe some day."