Will Sakura be alright?

Syaoran ran out of his house and headed to Sakura's house. He ran inside and went into Sakura's room. He saw Sakura on the ground. He gasped. I wonder if she is sleeping. He thought. He walked up to her. Putted his ear near around her heart. "She is still breathing. But.... I think she is in a coma." Syaoran said. They were shocked. "She can only wake up by someone who she loves." He said. " But if we don't find who she loves....She will die." Everyone gasped. Nadeshiko was now put into tears. "No... Not my sweet Sakura." Her husband hugged her. Everyone was now sad. Syaoran looked at Sakura. He lifted her up and putted her on the bed. Oh Sakura. How are we ever gonna find someone you love. Syaoran thought.

*In the evil HQ"

"Ha! Those little worms. Soon. Sakura will die in a matter of 3 days. They will never find the one that she loves. MUAAHHHHHH." Said the boss. Who is the boss you ask? He is the headmaster of the Evil crew. "Kera. Deal with that girl." She nodded and flew to Hong Kong. "Hehe. Your power will belong to me!"

*Back in Sakura's house*

Syaoran lifted her up and turned around. He got his phone and started calling. "Li? Who are you calling?" Eriol asked. He didn't answer until they picked up the phone. "Hello may we help you?" Said somebody. Syaoran explained what happened and told her that she is in a coma. They have sent ambulance to get her. Then he hanged up the phone. "I haved called the ambulance. They are on their way." And I hope your still here with me Sakura... Syaoran said in his mind. "Knock knock knock!" Went the door. Yukito opened the door. It was the ambulance. They ran up to Sakura and putted her on a stretcher and putted her into the ambulance.  Syaoran, Eriol and Yukito came to come along with Sakura. "You guys go. I'll look after everybody here." Nadeshiko said. They all nodded and headed their way to the hospital. The workers putted this breathing machine on Sakura. The ambulance was heading faster and faster. "Sakura...Please stay with me." Syaoran said.

*20 minutes later*

Then the ambulance stopped. They took her into the hospital. All of them went in too. Once they came into the hospital one of the staff asked the adult to come and leave the kids outside to wait.