Syaoran leaves

"Syaoran? do you really have to go Hong Kong?" Sakura asked. He nodded. Sakura felt upset. after changing all the clow cards into Sakura cards. It hasn't been a happy ending. "Hey it's not that we will never see each other again Sakura." He said. "don't worry. i'll visit you soon." Sakura felt a little better. "ATTENTION. EVERYBODY WHO'S GOING TO HONG KONG GO TO YOUR PLANE NOW. THANK YOU." Sakura felt upset again. "Bye Sakura." Syaoran said. "Bye Syaoran." She sighed. As she saw Li leave her. Sakura ran somewhere where nobody can see her so she can use her magic. She got the key out and said the words. "Oh key that conceals the power of the star. reveal your true nature to me. By my power I command you. RELEASE!" Sakura shouted. The key turned in to the staff. She was going to use the fly card to get out of the airport. She was heading home."FLY!" She said. Sakura will miss him. one week later it was another school summer holidays. She is happy that it's the holidays. And she has no homework. Hooray!! "Sakura your breakfast is ready!" Her dad shouted. "coming dad!" she shouted back. She got dressed in her usual clothes and said to Kero. "Kero i'm just going to eat breakfast. ill bring you some later." Sakura asked. "what are you having for breakfast Sakura?" Kero asked. "I'm getting pancakes." She answered. Kero felt so happy! ahhhh. pancakes. She went downstairs and saw her dad. "good morning Dad." She said. Dad said good morning back to her back. Sakura felt in a good mood when Dad is around. But when she thinks of Syaoran, she feels upset. Sakura's face went down. "Is something the matter Sakura?" Dad asked. "oh it's nothing dad." Sakura said. she was embarrassed. Until she thought of something to meet Syaoran. "Dad? Can I go to Hong Kong?" She asked. Fujitaka was surprised. "Go to Hong Kong?" Sakura nodded. she was really desperate to go to meet Li. "i'll bring Tomoyo with me dad, and Yukito!" Sakura asked really desperate to go. Dad smiled. "all of us can go to Hong Kong." She asked. "even Tomoyo and Yukito??" Dad nodded. Sakura felt happy!! "will leave tomorrow." Dad said. Sakura felt so happy she was going to call Yukito and Tomoyo. She was going to call Tomoyo first. "bring bring. bring bring" went the Telephone. "Hello Daidouji residence." It was Tomoyo.