There new home!!

Sakura is so happy. Then she heard a voice.. Calling her name. "Sakura! Wake up Sakura!" Sakura looked at her mum. Nadeshiko nodded. "Just wake up. You will be fine. Now that you understand what happened." She said. "Sakura please!" Said the voice again. Then Sakura woke up. She didn't know why her head hurts.. Her mum was looking at her. Sakura has magical powers so her dream is a prediction. "Mum? Is it true?" She asked. Nadeshiko nodded. "Also. When I am asleep. I can see you in Tomoeda in your house. Toya can see me when i'm there." Nadeshiko just said in a random time??? Sakura can understand now. "wait? Are we in our new house??" She asked? Her mum nodded. "But if you wanna see your friend.. You gotta rest. You told me your head hurts. :)" She smiled. Sakura nodded and went back to sleep to rest. Her mum looked at her and said. "I love you my sweetheart." 

*A few hours later*

Sakura was still asleep. Until her eyes opened a bit. Kero's face was right in front of her! "Sakura.." He said. Sakura freaked out! She freaked out so bad she screamed! "AHHHHHH! KERO!!" Her dad came running up the stairs. They both freaked out. Kero went to hide. Sakura thought she was going to have a heart attack! Her dad came in and said. "Sakura?! Wats wrong??" She was so freaked out. She didn't want to tell dad the truth about her and Kero. "Uh..It was just a nightmare dad. Nothing to worry about." Sakura said. When I get my hands on you Kero you will be Sorry!! She said in her mind. Dad is confused. So he just went back downstairs. Until the door closed. Sakura lay down in relief. Phew! That was CLOSE.... Then she started to get angry. Kero came out and said. "Is he gone? I am sorry that I scared you.. Sakura." Sakura got supprised. She stopped getting angry and went downstairs. When she went down... She..Saw...Syaoran! He saw Sakura at that minute. He fell of the chair because of his embarrassment of seeing Sakura. Tomoyo was next to him. She just smiled, and giggled a little bit. Sakura is so happy to see Syaoran. But she is wondering... What is he doing here? Sakura didn't even care. He just went to Syaoran and hugged him. "I missed you Syaoran." She said in tears.