Excitement at Hong Kong

Sakura looked at his brother. "What's wrong?" Toya got surprised. "Huh?!...nothing!" He said. But blushing at the same time. Am I dreaming? Or am I thinking Toya is acting weird? Sakura thought. "WE ARE ARRIVING IN OUR DESTINATION. HONG KONG. THIS WILL TAKE 20 MINUTES. SO BE PATIENT THANK YOU" Said the pilot. I think? Sakura is so excited to see Syaoran!! She kept's staring at the window, looking all floaty. Tomoyo looked at her. Huh? She thought. Yukito said something to Tomoyo."I bet Sakura feels excited." He smiled. She smiled back and nodded. Sakura was thinking of him. "Ahhhh." Sakura said. 😍. 

*Hong Kong*

I can't believe she is coming!! Syaoran thought. He looked happy for a second, then looked at Meiling. She gave that face. And he knew what the face means. So he stopped and started to cry. She sat next to him to feel better. "Meiling. How am I going to tell her. (sniffs) I can't. But how." Syaoran said. He was still crying. "Syaoran! Meiling! Time for dinner!!" There mum said. "Coming mum! Just a minute!!" Meiling answered back. "Don't worry." She said. Until he stopped crying... Huh? There it is again! Syaoran thought. "Meiling. I think I sense magic. Stronger power magic then me and Sakura's. I'll just wait for Sakura to come here. To see if I'm right." He said.

*Almost to Hong Kong*

"Sakura? I bet Syaoran hasn't told you yet." Tomoyo told her. "Huh? What do you mean?" Sakura answered. :) "Never mind. He will tell you." She said. Huh? What does she mean?? Sakura thought. I hope were almost there. She thought.

*Hong Kong airport*

ATTENTION PLEASE. WE ARE NOW AT HONG KONG. PLEASE PACK YOUR BAGS AND HEAD INSIDE THE AIRPORT. THANK YOU. Sakura is so excited!! "Were here guys. hurry and pack your bags." Fujitaka said. Everyone smiled and packed there things and ready to go inside. As the people weren't looking at her. Sakura wet into her bag to tell Kero. "Kero?" She asked. "are we at Hong Kong?"He asked. She nodded. Woo Hoo! Kero thought. Yukito, Toya, Sakura, Fujitaka and Tomoyo were hungry from the ride. "Shall we eat somewhere? I'm starving." Yukito said. Everyone nodded. They headed to the restaurant to eat. They were really hungry! But Yukito was hungriest of all! :3. After they ate. Dad called a taxi. " Taxi!" Dad shouted. It came to us.