"Sweetheart"

(Don't play song)Kayquickly iced our and stood us up.I thanked her and began trying to figure out how to use our powers to heal everyone.I saw Barry rushed into the room with his superspeed.He grabbed me into a choke hold.Ethan and Grayson stood there in shock.Grayson and Ethan both prepared to fight him with their eyes glowing,ready to use their powers.When thwey were about to charge him he quickly held a needle to my neck.They quickly backed off,as I noticed that my other controlled friends walked in.I became so burnt up with anger that I quicklyswooped from under his arm and grabbed Ethan,Grayson,and Kay.We all aimed one arm at them and with the other held each others hands.Each of our hands shot a beam of power into one and caused our friends to turn back to normal and in turn we gained the power of the parasite. Which made our skills stronger.I directed all of my friends to build a machine that could un control the entire globe.When I noticed that E,Gray and Kay were missing.(play song) I looked around to see that Kay was bent on her knees getting a parasite put on her back.I was about to charge when I felt two strong arms pull my arms behind me.I looked back to see that it was Grayson.The parasite on his back began pumping serum into my body by using his vines to put it through my veins in my arm.Ethan jumped to my rescue and jumped on top of him.The parasite immediately made Grayson swing Ethan to the ground.Ethan layed right in front of my face he kissed my forehead.When Barry grabbed him and flipped him over,Ethan tried to flip back over but Kay made his body numb.Barry put the parasite on his back.Ethan finally stood up and looked me in the eye while I was still being held back and getting infected by Grayson.Ethan was being controlled.Grayson then threw me over his shoulder.He walked me over to a room in Star labs where my friends were building the weapon.I looked up to see that they were being controlled.Instead of building the weapon ,they built a huge tank with a dentist like chair in the middle but with the back area open Grayson held me down on the chair with his fore arm on my chest as he was only a few inches from my face.Ethan walked over to a counter and grabbed another parasite fron the lab counter.Barry bent down to my level."Don't worry Sweetheart this will only hurt for a couple seconds"Barry said as he kissed my hand.Ethan layed the parasite on my back.It jabbed itself into my spine.I felt it spread its tentacles throughout my body.I looked up at Grayson,I was in intense pain.I looked into his eyes and when I looked into his, it made his face soften and quickly made him give me a look of sorrow, when he could noticed that he was staring at me too and was becoming weak he shook it off ,but before he refocused.I shove him off. I broke free of Grayson restraining me and yanked the creature out as it was trying to spread throughout my body before Ethan could put it in fully.I tried to run out the room but people started crowding the door way.I try backing away but Barry caught me."They are here for you,to make your parasite stronger,Sweetheart Barry whispered into my ear.I step back and run down the hall when I run down the hall.I look back down the hall to see that it was Grayson running after me shouting my name.When I looked back I felt two arms wrap around me and begin to walk me back to the room.I screamed, I look up to see that it was Ethan.Grayson catches up to Ethan.Grayson jumped about a couple feet in the air and landed a hard punch into Ethan's face.Ethan immediately drops me and crash to the ground.Grayson stood over Ethan."Don't touch her"he said.I got up and ran.Grayson caught up to me,I yelped when I felt him pick me up.He gave me a gentle kiss.He put me down and yanked me by hand and we ran together.As Ethan and Kay chased us.I looked at Grayson back to see that he was fighting to stay uncontrolled.The parasite was glowing green.We are then blocked by a crowd of people.Grayson fell to his knees and released my hand.Kay was now controlling him.I look at him fighting.Then I feel a hand on my shoulder.I look to see that it was Ethan.Grayson stands up and put his hand on my other shoulder.They lead me to the bed again.I struggked to get away from their grip."Ethan and Grayson please don't,You are better than this"I said begging.They both looked at me with a face of doubt and I noticed Kay trying to fight to but all of a sudden Barry touched them and they immediately stiffened.Barry picked me up and layed me on the bed.I noticed that the parasite left spikes in my back that glowed a light blue.

I noticed that the parasite left spikes in my back that glowed a light blue

Ethan and Grayson strapped me down and stuck needles into my arms.I felt someone rubbed their fingers down my spikes,I look back to see that it was Ethan.He looked at me with a sad look then shakes it off and grab the parasite he laid on top of my spikes.I felt it connect to them I let out a hard breathe of air.It felt weird like some worm is moving through your body.Kay came over to me she put tubes into the parasite.she stepped next to me and apologized.I gave her a smile eventhough I was in pain.The tank filled with a gel like liquid.It covered my entire body.I look out the glass tank to see people lining up to attach their parasite to the tubes outside.The power from the parasite would go into the tubes.The needles and tubes filled up with light blue liquid and went into my body.The power was to much and I began to suffocate on the gel liquid.Finally every single person took on their turns now it was left to my friends.Each one took their turn.My body was glowing.They finally released me.I ran out of the room so fast that it took them a couple seconds to notice. I walked outside to a field, I took a breathe the power in my body was to strong for me.I collasped in the field.Someone came zooming by my side the sun was in my face when the person head block the sun.I looked up to see that it was.......
Cliff hanger .....wait and see