It was all a dream or so I thought

I woke up in my bed oh good it was all a dream I said to myself.I walk into the bathroom and look in to the mirror.I look closer and realize that I still had the needle mark in my neck.I began to panic.I got dressed and remeber that me and him had plans.I ran downstairs.I quickly ate my cereal and noticed that the maid was not there.I saw a newspaper on the table.The front cover said that a particle accelerator was going off today.I run out the door.I was a block from the building when I slowed down.As I was walking I noticed the silver car was following me again.I began running the car began to speed up.I ran around the corner before the car could catch up.I run into the building and locked the door.When I turned around I saw a shelf with alot of chemicals on it.I looked out a window to see that it was dark and stormy outside,I also see the particle accelerator a couple blocks away.The lights began flickering.I decided to go look around,so I went to the basement.I looked around the basement to find that there was plants and chemicals all over the place.I began to back away slowly up the stairs.I walked back to see that there was a huge explosion at The particle accelerator,then all of a sudden the lights shut off.As I step back I noticed that a roof window was open.As I was closing it 2 lightning struck at the same and hit me.I was sent flying across the room into the chemicals,as I was in the air I noticed that Grayson was watching.Then a hole opened through the floor and Grayson fell into the basement.I end passing out on the shelf.
******The next chapter will explain what will happened to Mercedes and Grayson.Also who is involved and what happens after the accident.******