New people

The man stepped even closer to me.The man began explaining that his name was general eiling and that he is building an army of super powered humans known as metahumans,and that he is here to see if I have powers."You see Mercedes you have been here for a long time,you are the first experiment that was sucess.The scientist gave you a higher iq than the smartest person in the world.The scientist also gave you the strength stronger than a 100 men,and we have heightend your sense and agility beyond what any human can imagine.The only thing we forgot to give you was the controller serum.The pills you took everyday was to keep you from discovering your true potential until we finally had the chance to catch you.It was hard because you are immune to most sicknesses and medicines.Before we explain anything else to you,we are going to find out if those lightning bolts gave you powers"he explains."What do you mean "we"".You will see soon enough he says in a despicable voice.The general walks closer and closer to me and the vines get tighter and tighter and began growing thorns.The thorns began piercing into my skin.My blood began dripping down my arm and I began whining from the pain.Then out of nowhere general eiling yanked out a tazer."What is that for I asked weakly."We are going to find out if you are a meta human"eiling said.The vine like needle began pumping cold liquid through my veins.My body grew stiff from the coldness of the liquid.I tried to move but the liquid in my body forced me to stay stiff.The general took the tazer and began shocking me until I passed out of exhaustion and loss of blood.I woke up a couple hours later to find that no one was in the lab and the vines had unwrapped my body.I took a chance and crawled out the capsule.& could barely walk.I heard a scientist coming.I quickly put on a pearl colored suit and some how it changed into normal clothes I quickly jumped out an open window that was only a few feet from the ground and began limping away.I made it into a neighborhood.I began feeling light headed.I looked down to see that I was bleeding out from the thorn marks on my body but for some reason the tazer marks hurt worse.I went crashing to the ground.My clothes changed back to the pearl colored suit.I laid on the street helpless and alone.