The reveal of one night

Mercedes laid in her bed in a coma.Ethan and an army of solders walk into Mercedes' room.
They picked her up and put a regeneration  scanner  on her forehead as she danged in Ethan's arms like a life less body."Should we take the kid laying in the room next to her".
"No Just follow orders and anyway why would we take him if he is being guarded by a cop and his daughter".
They walked Mercedes out of the hospital and drove her to the science lab.
They walked into the building to find plants all over the ground.Ethan grabbed one of the firemen axes from a glass casing and chopped down the plants.
The scientist ran to Grayson to see that Grayson had the ability to control plants.A couple seconds later Ethan crashed to the ground,his skin became metallic and as soon as a doctor tried to touch him,the doctor transformed into a metallic solider.The metallic soilder followed Ethan's every command.Gryson began to wake up to find that Mercedes was in a capsule.
Ethan and Grayson began breaking free of being control. The scientist ran to his computer and started to advance the control serum and made 3 for all of us.
The scientist quickly put the serums into injectors.The scientist then took the needles and stuck the needles into ethan and grayson ' necks at the same time.Their bodies immediately  went stiff and there faces went straight as if  they felt no emotion."Grayson,use your new power to wrap the girl into protective covering".Grayson began wrapping Mercedes' entire body with vines.
.Then began put a plant like dome around her."Nice work Grayson,now let us go begin your training to take over the world the scientist said with a evil the scientist then begins to put a educator system so it taught Mercedes how to fight and educated her with different skills as she was in a coma for 2 years.
As the 2 years pasted Mercedes' body began to change into a healthier and a  little muscular shape.