Shocking

I stood there by the window as the sun rose.I felt my lips just overcomed with shock.The way he looked at me before he left made me feel butterflies.I slept in until my alarm went off at 10.I got up and got dressed in a black and white striped flan with a black tank top underneath with blue jeans and black boots.I make breakfast for Joe and start walking to work.By the time I got there it was lunch time.Barry waited by the door with a grin and hungry look on his face.Barry walks me to the car and opens the door for me.We drive to a place called Big Belly Burger.We walk in and both order the same thing.Barry and I sit in a booth.I quickly eat my food and waited for Barry to finish.As I waited I heard the door swing open and heard the door bell ring .I turned around to see a blond man walking toward our table."Hey Barry"the man said to him.Barry scoots over for the man to sit down."Hi,My name is Oliver Queen" the man said as he shook my hand.I smile at him then get up to go to the restroom.I listened while as I was walking away and heard the man calling Barry The Flash.
I walk into the bathroom to see that my whole body was vibrating.i quickly stopped when I noticed.I walked up to Barry and yanked him close and told him to meet me outside.We meet up at the back of the restaurant."What do you want "barry said an aggrevated tone. I know you are the flash, Barry. Barry gives me a nervous chuckle. "What are you talking about?" He asked lying through his teeth. I saw you vibrating at the police station. "Oh well what do you want then" Barry asked. I have super speed too I said to him. Barry began to laugh at me. "Watch"I said and they determined voice. I began to vibrate my hand rapidly. Okay, give me a second to take it in Barry said. I see him turn around in slow motion and he hit the speed dial on his phone. I read the text it said everyone come to Star Labs. I began feeling light headed and to feel a sharp pain in my leg , there was an arrow in my leg. I look up to see a man in a green Hood. I began to remember that I saw him on TV before. "Ouch" I said while grabbing and yanking the arrow out of my leg. I vibrate the serum out of my body and ran as fast as I could before I ran I heard Barry say nice going Oliver.I ran back to The police station.I ran into the warehouse and locked the door.I crash to the ground and passed out.Before my eyes I saw Ethan and Grayson standing over me with their eyes glowing.