"Wake up Sweetheart"

Barry's P.O.V
My baby,my sweet innocent bad girl I thought when I saw her collaspe.
I ran to her side,man my boss is going to be mad.I shook her and yelled "Wake up Sweetheart".I smiled as her eyes fluttered open.The twins yanked me off but I immediately zoomed to her side again.I helped her her up and rested my hand on her shoulder.I saw her suit and wings spread out.I smiled at her she was on my side.
Mercedes P.O.V
I woke up to Barry's voice.I was helped up by him and gave him a smirk.I hug him.I grab him and push him to the wall.I saw Grayson and Ethan get jealous.I lift his wrist over his head.I quickly knee him in the stomach and wrapped him wirh tentacles from the power suit.It made his powers useless.I turn around to see Everyone's jaw drop to the floor.I ran to Kay she hugged and I hugged her back.I ran to the boys they tried to hug me but my wings were in the way.I put them away and giggled the suit camouflaged into clothes.I hug them and cry in their shoulders.I missed you guys I said as I keeped sobbing.I looked back at Barry and picked him up.I let my wings I put my suit on I pulled the tentacles out.They turned into bars on each side of my waist.Grab on I said to them.They grabbed on and I flew outside.I went to the place where they experimented on us.I look my friends face.They had a look of worry.I saw that they were all in different forms.I landed and went inside the building.I threw Barry into the chamber.I look t g rough the computer and found a file of our past.I scrool through and see that we are all ....