Our Story

Requested by Ludamlada along with her oc, I made their mother alive and they have a baby sister to change things up...please dont be mad or anything.

Logan and Dani sat their children, Luna,Andrew and Aurora, down for family night. The nights theme was story night. "The nights story is how your mother and I met." Logan said. "How did you and momma meet?" Luna asks with Andrew nodding. "We met when we were your age."Logan said.

Flashback
"I'm Dani Michaels what's your name?"a five year old Dani asks. "Logan, Logan james(i don't know his middle name so please just roll with it) Walker."a 7 year old Logan replied smiling friendly. "Wanna be my friend?" she asked with her big buggy(true story here when I was little my mom used to call me bug eyes cause my eyes were too big for my skull) blue eyes. "Sure!" Logan said happily. Logan and his family were on a family trip to Hawaii. Their mother had just got out of the hospital with their baby sister, Amylin Jody, and decided to celebrate at her parents home in Honolulu. -time skip a few days brought to you by riley-. Logan and Dani were playing happily on the sea shore collecting shells and hermit crabs for their sand castle. "What about this one?" Logan asked holding up a Atlantic Giant Cockle.

 "What about this one?" Logan asked holding up a Atlantic Giant Cockle

"That's great! Put it on the top of it."Dani replied looking for a specific shell. "Found it."she said to herself. She picked it up and took it to Logan. Logan looked at her and she showed him the shell. It was a Angel Wings shell.

 It was a Angel Wings shell

"Ooooh so pretty."Logan said as Dani out it on the top on both sides of his shell.

End flashback

As Logan finished the story he saw that Aurora fell asleep,since she was only a year old. "It's my turn now." Dani said.

Flashback(Dani's)
"Aww come on Logan you know you'll miss me."a 19 year old Dani said as she and Logan sat on the steps. "I will miss you D."he said smiling at her nickname. He enlisted with his brother David to help fight the Federation. He stared at her with love and adoration in his eyes. His have fell upon the pale scar on her chin for the soccer match she was on a few months earlier. "I will write you the most I can."he said. "I know." Dani replied loving his writing.-time skip brought by Rorke being negative- Dani sighed sadly as she received the last peon she'll receive from Logan for years until she finds him.
A special place for you and me
An undying bond to guide us free
Loneliness blocking the day
Our Love lighting the way

Your gentle touch
Your smiling face
There is no corner
No dark place

Our passion flowing in the waves
My heart stands still
Awaiting your pace

Our love, withstanding time
Diminishing doubt, in our mind
There is no place I rather be...
Than in your heart and in your dream

End flashback

Dani finished her story and smiled as both Luna and Andrew arefast asleep.

----------------------------------------------
I hope this is good

Source: http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/shadowing-eternity