Reason he doesn't like your celebrity best friend

Logan- He thinks Sebastian's gonna take you away from him. You always reassure him when you leave to hang out with Sebastian,that he's like your older brother. You tell him that Sebastian practically raised you as his sister when your parents died from a "car wreck".

David- He has no real reason to not like Ian. He believes that there's more then just friendship between you two. You reassure him there isn't. You often have to cancel your plans with Ian to cause you have to prove to David that you only love him,which leads to special time *nudge,nudge,wink,wink.*

Keegan- He's worried that you'll live with Nina and forget all about him. You have to reassure him you won't ever leave him. You explain that Nina is like your sister that you never had.

Merrick- He's afraid that you'll ignore him cause of Claire. You assure him repeatedly that you won't and never will ignore him. This often leads to you both having a special night *nudge,nudge,wink,wink.*

Elias- He says it doesn't bother him but you see right through that lie. It bothers him that you spend a lot of your free time with Thomas and Daneel. You always tell him that they're just friends and not enemies.