Me,Baby,and forever together?

This'll be a one-shot that happened when David finds out your pregnant.
=============================
You were scared,even more so when you faced your first wendigo. You were pregnant,and it was David' baby. You walked around trying to find him to tell him the news. David was in the mission room looking over files for the upcoming mission to bring in Rorke. "David."you say with worry in your voice. "What's wrong,firefly?"he asked looking at you. You hesitated,not knowing if you should tell him. You only handes the papers from the clinic over to him. He took the papers and read through them. On the last page in bold letters read "PREGNANT". He didn't say anything,he only looked at you and you were already out the door.
It's been three weeks since he read the papers. He wanted you to get rid of the baby before the lungs can fully develope. You both fought over the subject and you stormed out of the room. "I've made my decision."you say to yourself. You wrote David a letter and laid it on his pillow. You packed your duffle bag with your clothes and personal items and left.
Two months go by with out any form of contact with David or the guys. You now live with your two older brothers,Dean and Sam Winchester. "(Y/N),how are you doing?"Sam asked. "I'm OK,just a little down. I miss David but I know I can't go back to him cause of the babies."you reply. "It'll be alright I promise." Dean said from the library. You had grown more attached to your brothers since you moved back in with them. A roar of an engine was heard and Sam went to check it out. You were to busy rubbing you stomach when two pairs of footsteps approached. You turned and saw David.
Five months later you and David were together after patching things up. "I can't wait for my little girls to come."he said rubbing your baby bump. "I can't either."you replied with a smile. Sam and Dean came around whenever they were in town from a hunt. Everyone was there four months later when you gave birth to you three beautiful girls,Sasha,Emory,and Delaney.